Terrier Box's

Perfect boxes them 5 feet down. Whats the lad called that makes them?

his name is Darren Tisdale mate I've just had a set of doubles made for the big dogs and know a few lads with terrier boxes and lads that have had large boxes for their security dogs.He will make them to your exact specification and the quality and prices won't be beat.
  • Like 2

For what it's worth, and I'm not being presumptuous, I make boxes. Now them Ali ones are clearly for a specific job and fair play to the maker, they look fantastic. I have only the ability in the woodworking department. I've made a few boxes in my time and you may read one or two reviews on here. I hope most are good. If I can assist then ask away. Jok.

• Like 1

Wouldn't budge from the plastic version now personally having had both wood and ally in the past .Wood rots and the ally chequer rattles to distraction .Plastic is light ,easily cleaned and who the hell keeps dogs in a box of any sort on a hot day .

• Like 3

Fox dropper. Do you use your box/terrier June till Septemer? Bit cooler the rest of the time I think the most important thing is ventilation . As I see it, the time during transportation is when you might have a snag. Wood, Ali or plastic makes not a bit of difference, in my opinion. Jok.

• Like 1

Are there many air holes for the terriers in them boxes? Difficult to tell by them pics but I think they need plenty of fresh air if they're going to be in them most of the day.

theres lids on each compartment each a multiple of large holes. Then I have the rear of the boxes drilled with approx 20mm holes then a few small holes in the bottom in case they piss in their box
  • 2 weeks later...