"burkini" Banned In South Of France.........

When I was Aqaba, both men and women were in the sea fully clothed and I mean the women had head to toe covering. It must have been really difficult to even stand in the sea and not very nice at all. But I suppose having the cool wet clothes on in the desert heat might be a compensation. The thing that is a big stumbling block is the culture. Men feel that they have to have to have face and honour. In sharm el shriek the blokes there thought that it was a fantastic top notch place of the world. I thought that It was a bit of a dump. The culture Is similar in some ways to this country when wives didn't know how much their man earnt and got dished out a bit of housekeeping and the blokes Went off down the pub to leak most of the rest of the wages up the wall.  The men, in some cases the men came home  to hand the wife a beatIng. It is similar to these mass shooters out in the state's. Big guns small brains. Bad actions.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i went in a muslim strip club once, all the punters were chanting "get your face out for the lads"

If you had small numbers of Muslims in a country they would integrate no problem....the first one off the boat wouldn't come off wearing a face covering or set of to the beach in a burkini. The mill w

I agree, while it isn't much to ban the burkini (WTF burkini???) anything that shows we don't want your kind or your bull$hit gets a thumbs up from me.

Posted Images

Naah. That's Kim il jong on holiday. Look carefuĺly at the eyes. Either that or it is Mrs blobby or part of the north Korean equivalent of the SBS! Not the special boat squadron.  The seaside blobby squad

Edited by Meece
  • Haha 1