steven35

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couple pics I took of Jim today...    

Personally I think sticking a fancy name on a mongeral is a load of bullcocks.

wont have to worry about him getting snagged with a collar on,probably just pull the fecking tree down if he did lol

Gaz are these dogs from down Lincoln way mate

Liverpool like steven says mate. Have you heard of some down Lincoln? I would like to see others. Cheers.

Got few pals down Lincoln, one of them offered me a 9 month bitch pup last season. Was a first x.

I wasn't in need of a busher at the time.

Was the first time I ever seen or heard of this x and I thought it might of been from same litter as it's probably same age as well

Gaz are these dogs from down Lincoln way mate

Liverpool like steven says mate. Have you heard of some down Lincoln? I would like to see others. Cheers.
Got few pals down Lincoln, one of them offered me a 9 month bitch pup last season. Was a first x.

I wasn't in need of a busher at the time.

Was the first time I ever seen or heard of this x and I thought it might of been from same litter as it's probably same age as well

Oh sound. That's good to know. No mate these were bred in Liverpool by MUD off here.

My cocker has got some real heart great little dog gets better every time out and my lurchers have abit of bull blood both crackin noses aswell to good sometimes n although there very obedient they can be very full on if there's something about other than a rabbit so gota be careful n they'l go through any cover aswell , on the right places it's great but others I keep em on slip then I can choose what happens n that's were the cocker comes in handy, I'd imagine once they've learnt the craic on how you like to do things and settled down abit these cocker Bulls will be real handy..

From what I've seen so far mate they work just like cockers what I've seen on videos. Very obedient. The bitch was running a line this morning, I knew something had just ran there, one whistle and she stopped in her tracks. Another whistle and she was straight back. They don't work far ahead at all. They will quarter a field but again one whistle and they are straight back waiting for the next command.

They just love to please. A trait found in both the cocker and bull.

People will probably ask what the bull adds, well the bitch got hung up on a barbed wire fence this morning by her top lip, pulled it straight through and never made a peep. Not sure what cockers are like regards to pain tolerance but these have certainly got that from the bull. They would also love drawing fox if it was legal which I doubt many cockers would be up for, although I'm sure some would.

They are very agile and will jump a 7 bar gate. They are also excellent watch dogs and go ape if anyone goes near the kennel or back gate.

I don't think the bull takes anything away from the mix just adds a few "extras" which aren't to be sniffed at.

Don't know bout cockers but my springer is completely oblivious to pain it just does seem to register, he got wrapped up in a barb fence and ripped all he's bollocks belly and head and his tail still didn't stop wagging. 4 yr old now and I've yet to hear him welp

Guest foxpack

My cocker has got some real heart great little dog gets better every time out and my lurchers have abit of bull blood both crackin noses aswell to good sometimes n although there very obedient they can be very full on if there's something about other than a rabbit so gota be careful n they'l go through any cover aswell , on the right places it's great but others I keep em on slip then I can choose what happens n that's were the cocker comes in handy, I'd imagine once they've learnt the craic on how you like to do things and settled down abit these cocker Bulls will be real handy..

From what I've seen so far mate they work just like cockers what I've seen on videos. Very obedient. The bitch was running a line this morning, I knew something had just ran there, one whistle and she stopped in her tracks. Another whistle and she was straight back. They don't work far ahead at all. They will quarter a field but again one whistle and they are straight back waiting for the next command.

They just love to please. A trait found in both the cocker and bull.

People will probably ask what the bull adds, well the bitch got hung up on a barbed wire fence this morning by her top lip, pulled it straight through and never made a peep. Not sure what cockers are like regards to pain tolerance but these have certainly got that from the bull. They would also love drawing fox if it was legal which I doubt many cockers would be up for, although I'm sure some would.

They are very agile and will jump a 7 bar gate. They are also excellent watch dogs and go ape if anyone goes near the kennel or back gate.

I don't think the bull takes anything away from the mix just adds a few "extras" which aren't to be sniffed at.

Don't know bout cockers but my springer is completely oblivious to pain it just does seem to register, he got wrapped up in a barb fence and ripped all he's bollocks belly and head and his tail still didn't stop wagging. 4 yr old now and I've yet to hear him welp
Cookers and springers are tough animals .I've seen both types ripped up.hanging off wire .not a squeak out of them.these beagles x covkers are tough as old boots.1 fell off a small quarry while hunting Fox.snapped his tail but never showed anything till we got home.