Beginner

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome aboard Luke   I am only an hour away from you, near the Humber Bridge area so if it helps, you can come over and have a go with my guns, I have both PCP and springer so you can see which you

Welcome Luke. Go with whatever you think mate, for cost, get a springer, learn how to shoot it, you'll be a better shot for it in the long run.   Nice little 99/Hawke combo would suit you down to a

Like mark has said...   Have a little think before dishing the beans out. You'll be lured into thinking your a half decent shot if you jump straight on the PCP route   All the best with it though

Like mark has said...

Have a little think before dishing the beans out. You'll be lured into thinking your a half decent shot if you jump straight on the PCP route :)

All the best with it though. Be nice to see what you get.

• Like 3

Second hand raider will more than meet your needs

should pick one up for around £250 all scoped up and with pod

and no one more than me knows what there capable of

as the lads will tell you

A HELL OF A LOT OF RIFLE FOR A VERY LITTLE AMOUNT OF MONEY :yes:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Think there is a shooting show at Doncaster racecourse in October so might go there before I make any decisions unless a decent rifle comes up for sale at a decent price

theres loads come up on freeads round your way!!

keep your eyes peeled you'll bag a bargain if your quick :thumbs:

atb si

Welcome aboard Luke

I am only an hour away from you, near the Humber Bridge area so if it helps, you can come over and have a go with my guns, I have both PCP and springer so you can see which you like. I will take you to my local dealer who always has some second hand guns which I will arrange for you to try while you are there if that helps.

Phil

• Like 4

One thing is for sure Luke, it will give you the chance to feel the difference between a PCP and a springer and there is a big difference in shooting them as I have found out when I bought a springer recently, as some of the lads on here will know.

I will wait to hear from you matey.

Phil

• Like 1

Welcome aboard Luke

I am only an hour away from you, near the Humber Bridge area so if it helps, you can come over and have a go with my guns, I have both PCP and springer so you can see which you like. I will take you to my local dealer who always has some second hand guns which I will arrange for you to try while you are there if that helps.

Phil

One thing is for sure Luke, it will give you the chance to feel the difference between a PCP and a springer and there is a big difference in shooting them as I have found out when I bought a springer recently, as some of the lads on here will know.

I will wait to hear from you matey.

Phil

Very decent gesture that, good man :thumbs:.

Did something similar with my lad a while back, who's been shooting since he was 10, he's now 25. Had my heart set on a HW 80. Shouldered one and a couple more HW's, a couple of dianas and bsa's ............. came home with a brocock jubilee! Lol Fell in love with it as soon as I shouldered it! Lol

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1