Taking Photos On Private Land

The police are scumbags curropted who will trick people into admitting things they haven't done hit no respect for them as they are scum the works be a better place without them

So when you were nicking off people five years ago what would you have called yourself ......

Sorry didn't mean to mark it as best answer and it wasn't stealing I've never stole in my life

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it was only last year you were going prison

If it's the cops I wouldn't worry their hardly going to nick your dogs are they ... I would have gone down the station and asked them if I could help them with anything then I would have known what th

I'm playing with you it's pink and cost me 10 pound from east Asia

Go into the nick tell you have them on cctv ask them is there anything you can help them with you've nothing to hide . You know the craic there checking you out just let them know you know . If it keeps happening go to a solicitor and ask him if he can do owt ?

Edited by marshman

Socks you cannot trust them atall they are snakes something happens local and I'm the first to blame it's not right

Look the police don't go crawling around innocent folks gardens and yards when "something happens" that would just be a waste of time so you must have been a naughty boy in the past to be on their watch list ......
I have in the past but my last arrest was around 5 years ago
  • Like 6

Socks you cannot trust them atall they are snakes something happens local and I'm the first to blame it's not right

Look the police don't go crawling around innocent folks gardens and yards when "something happens" that would just be a waste of time so you must have been a naughty boy in the past to be on their watch list ......
I have in the past but my last arrest was around 5 years ago

Unpaid fines isn't a serious crime

If there's nowt there if interest too them then now they know All is well don't sweat it pal if there is something g too sorry about then get rid sharpish good luck either way could of been far worse than the police snooping about

Edited by arcticgun

All j want to know is the legalities for this not weather wrong or not is it legal for a police officer in the uk to enter and take photos on private land uninvited and also nose around ferret pens and scrap without any permission or a warrant anyone clued up in the law please answer as personally wouldn't not think it was

No they need a warrant unless they use section 17 which I doubt applies

Take the recording too a solicitor it if your pure as driven snow ask too see the police inspector and show him how his undelings are conducting themselves it's a basic invasion of privacy and there's likely an element of prejudice too well there would be in some eyes maybe lol

Edited by arcticgun

If some metal has gone missing nearby and you collect scrap I'd think your place is the logical place to look for it.

Yes with a warrant and it not metal related

Edited by CushtyJook

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do it if it wasn't legal, but it seems ironic that someone who admits trespassing and poaching on other people's property takes offence when it's done to him.