• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Bush weed riddled with seeds I bet 

No seeds,they have upped there game as the border is so close,just vacked nowadays whereas before it was bricked,350 USD a pound.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mackem said:

No seeds,they have upped there game as the border is so close,just vacked nowadays whereas before it was bricked,350 USD a pound.

if the us has that much quality they can export why would they import poor quality outdoor like that mate got a sore throat just looking at it ? ?

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

if the us has that much quality they can export why would they import poor quality outdoor like that mate got a sore throat just looking at it ? ?

Goes to the east coast,stick with me grasshopper,I have all the answers ?

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, mC HULL said:

looks some pond weed that mackam ?

looks like the old K2 and Dutchy that used to come over vacuum sealed late 90's early 00's.....I 'd be embarrassed to pass that on...I put better in the compost heap?

was shown some 'Cali' import few days back...lad emptied  a whole one out into a tupperware container,one shake and there was 23 grams of what looked like nup in the corner....dip your finger in it,tasted it...it was salt? it was all sent back....they won't shift anymore Cali round here again....

• Like 3

just seen some that’s better than anything I have ever seen in my life,the terps were off the scale,guy has 6X40 light rooms and it’s all booked before he crops,he pays a huge amount of tax but the profits are phenomenal.going somewhere this weekend quarter of a million square feet powered by LED’s.

B381755B-E4D6-4377-967E-07031ED31D4E.jpeg

B2E515E7-8143-4B4F-BB81-E776BA943262.jpeg

6FDBC2EE-D1A5-4799-A9ED-BCC923CADA3D.jpeg

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Obviously the temps in Mexico are extremely high. Sure that’s probably the reason it looks so shite. That and bad genetics. 

The genetics will be mexi,just bad handling and drying.

C414EF9F-E167-437E-BA5B-108CAB051301.jpeg

• Like 2

Don’t even blaze up no more but looking at all the smoke on here always reminds me of the good old days when our little gang used to get proper f****d up necking buckets,bongs,lunges proper good times an proper good laughs 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, poxon said:

Don’t even blaze up no more but looking at all the smoke on here always reminds me of the good old days when our little gang used to get proper f****d up necking buckets,bongs,lunges proper good times an proper good laughs 

??

112829E4-D0B5-4EBD-B632-D37A1C7E0B89.jpeg

• Like 2
3 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Obviously the temps in Mexico are extremely high. Sure that’s probably the reason it looks so shite. That and bad genetics. 

Bad genetics you say? 

65076ac8e961745e839b7151d0b7420fa20b7f34.jpg

• Haha 4