Out Of Season Pics Of Your Dog/dogs

He's turning into a nice stamp of dog King

He's got a great temp around other dogs people.and ferrets although he only seen them last few weeks after I had a few kits bill.

Fingers crossed he will do me proud this season only time will tell bill.

• Like 1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My young colliebullgrey bitch atb cbx

He just goes to pub grooming vulnerable women during his time off ✌️

Posted Images

mtb.jpg

Just ticking over with a few miles cross country.

Never used a bike with my dog but thinking of giving it ago. Mates dog lost it's tail running beside his a couple of years ago so got that thought in my head. But musn't half keep them fit. Wish I had done it from an earlier age though tbh.

Road work on the bike is a bit boring but off road keeps my interest up and with the change of pace, slow uphill then fast down, then a short break when I fall off….. the dog does well. I give him a chance to cool off when near water and he’s happy for an hour or more of free running. As to age, it’s all in the mind lol.

I’m not quite up to the whippet post standard mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3Z2us5_CSM0

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 6

mtb.jpg

Never used a bike with my dog but thinking of giving it ago. Mates dog lost it's tail running beside his a couple of years ago so got that thought in my head. But musn't half keep them fit. Wish I had done it from an earlier age though tbh.
I took my dog out last week for the first time on a bike plan was to go up the unused runway at dusk.its flat around me so easy peddling I thought.

But fair play to rex he trotted all the way there and back and I hardly peddled at all got pulled all the way.at first he tried running but calmed him down to a trot nice and steady.so beginning of August it's bike time as long as the weather is cool enough.

attachicon.gif20160705_175133_20160706_210513.jpg

I was bringing him on last year mate so come the start of the season he was fit as a fiddle. I will have to give him a go,mate. Will have to get a bike 1st haha. Rex looking good mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

mtb.jpg

Road work on the bike is a bit boring but off road keeps my interest up and with the change of pace, slow uphill then fast down, then a short break when I fall off….. the dog does well. I give him a chance to cool off when near water and he’s happy for an hour or more of free running. As to age, it’s all in the mind lol.

I’m not quite up to the whippet post standard mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3Z2us5_CSM0

:laugh: Belter vid mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

mtb.jpg

I took my dog out last week for the first time on a bike plan was to go up the unused runway at dusk.its flat around me so easy peddling I thought.

But fair play to rex he trotted all the way there and back and I hardly peddled at all got pulled all the way.at first he tried running but calmed him down to a trot nice and steady.so beginning of August it's bike time as long as the weather is cool enough.attachicon.gif20160705_175133_20160706_210513.jpg

I was bringing him on last year mate so come the start of the season he was fit as a fiddle. I will have to give him a go,mate. Will have to get a bike 1st haha. Rex looking good mate :thumbs:
Get a cheap 1 off gumtree mate.you are sorted then.i miss the mountains of wales for getting the dog fit.so up here on the flat having him pull a bike is the way to go i think.
  • Like 1

Mine

He loving the water there Peter.

Yeh he loves a swim king but have to keep him on the lead hes not fond of strangers and that stretch of canal is full of people walking

Have a look on the Google maps Peter.must be some hidden pools about on farmland.ive spent loads of time on it around me looking what's about fields.woods.ponds.etc

Mine

Yeh he loves a swim king but have to keep him on the lead hes not fond of strangers and that stretch of canal is full of people walking

Try living around here mate :laugh:

f6888113-1daf-466a-8d8c-3fc003c0b631_zps

• Like 5

mtb.jpg

But fair play to rex he trotted all the way there and back and I hardly peddled at all got pulled all the way.at first he tried running but calmed him down to a trot nice and steady.so beginning of August it's bike time as long as the weather is cool enough.attachicon.gif20160705_175133_20160706_210513.jpg

Get a cheap 1 off gumtree mate.you are sorted then.i miss the mountains of wales for getting the dog fit.so up here on the flat having him pull a bike is the way to go i think.

Was thinking that mate. My brother left his bike in mine the other week but didn't fancy going ar$e over t!t on because it was worth a few quid :thumbs:

• Like 1

Mine

Try living around here mate :laugh:f6888113-1daf-466a-8d8c-3fc003c0b631_zps
He's going in single handed mate lol.

Mine

Try living around here mate :laugh:f6888113-1daf-466a-8d8c-3fc003c0b631_zps
He's going in single handed mate lol.

He would be fooked mate there's firms of them, he's in their neck of the water :laugh:

• Like 1