Recording Lamping

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best thing for filming lamping is a proper camcorder....gopros just don't have the zoom IMO. This is if you want to see action rather than a dark dot going left to right and vice versa........JMH

here you go a better job  

Some you lads are incredible with the cameras but do you ever find you forget what your doing or stop enjoying the hunting because your trying to get a good shot !

A bar.....not bat ha ha ....

They're not difficult....just got to put the time in......now lamping pics are a different thing alltogether.....

ALWAYS lamp from the place where the bunny wants to escape, if you want to get the best footage.....IMO

Some you lads are incredible with the cameras but do you ever find you forget what your doing or stop enjoying the hunting because your trying to get a good

shot !

It can be a pain some time iv mist rabbits code I was messing with camera I don't both nower day.but I do like seeing other lads pics and videos

It happened to me two christmas's ago I was dropping my mate off outside his house after a night on the lamp he opened my boot to get his dog out, and grabbed him by the collar and a cat walked straight across the road my lurcher seen it jumped out and smashed fuk out of it all the neighbours were out the guy came running out in his slippers going nuts Fuking nightmare, anyway same thing anyway took it to the vets I knew it was f****d but I couldn't really say that so a day later it died in the vets and it cost £400 quid, police didn't do anything then because it was a pure accident hope all ends well fella I'm sure it will aswel ?

I filmed that video with a camcorder whilst holding gem on the slip. Gutted it broke last season after lots of use but because i replaced it with a bridge camera now and its rubbish. Go pro no good lads for lamping.

• Like 1

I do think they are good for day time though espeacially ferreting for up close action and they dont take too bad a picture either

19279262336_f384ce4d67_c.jpg

Different kettle of fish for day time as you say mate

cracking that :thumbs:

Gopro 5 due out this autumn,smaller,lighter than previous gopros,I dont know the full specs but maybe some form of zoom as they will lag behind the generic action cam market if they dont include it.