Chilcot Enquiry Out This Morning ......

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blair and Bush set in motion a chain of events that has led us to the chaos that has engulfed a large part of the Arab world, and threatens the safety of us all, wherever we live.   But, the anger

Chilcott report far from a cover up. It put blame fairly on Blair and Bush now prosecutions should follow even if private ones for those dead and injured.

Blair n Bsh are the train the world is how it is today no doubts about that, where it a member of the public they would be tried fairly then likely jailed, there's little doubt the motivation was gree

Those chemical weapons were supplied to use against Iran in the Iran/ Iraq war wonder who supplied them?. Thats why TB was so sure they were there, he didnt know Saddam and Chemical had used them against the Kurds and the Marsh Arabs around Basra also.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 2

Blair and Bush set in motion a chain of events that has led us to the chaos that has engulfed a large part of the Arab world, and threatens the safety of us all, wherever we live.

But, the anger I feel towards them, is dwarfed by the sadness of knowing that our fine young men and women died for nothing.......

Yes because no acts of terror were committed against the west prior to Iraq......

What did saddam do wrong?

used chemical warfare on his own people, and had lot of innocent people hung , if they didnt follow him/rules
Did the gov not concot them stories to invade, sure didnt he keep muxzies under control.

I stand corrected after seeing db post, thanks bird

Edited by Francie

Corbyn has apologised for the Iraq war on behalf of the Labour party.

Jeremy Corbyn has apologised for the "disastrous decision" to invade Iraq in 2003, on behalf of the Labour party.

The Labour leader called the Iraq War the "most serious foreign policy calamity of the last 60 years", and said he owed an apology to the people of Iraq and the soldiers who had died or been injured in the conflict.

Speaking after a meeting with families of some of the British soldiers who died in the Iraq conflict, Mr Corbyn said it was a "stain on our party and our country".

http://news.sky.com/story/1722567/corbyn-issues-iraq-war-apology-from-labour

Those chemical weapons were supplied to use against Iran in the Iran/ Iraq war wonder who supplied them?. Thats why TB was so sure they were there, he didnt know Saddam and Chemical had used them against the Kurds and the Marsh Arabs around Basra also.

From what I know he made his own mustard gas.

He was a complete cnut but he kept the peace, same with Gadaffi etc ;)

• Like 1

Q: How do we know he had weapons of mass destruction ?

A: We checked the receipts !

• Like 4

Moral of the story, leave all the desert dwellers the f**k alone......

After that horrific bomb in Baghdad the other day, I read interviews with locals, many of whom said they wished they could bring Saddam back !

After that horrific bomb in Baghdad the other day, I read interviews with locals, many of whom said they wished they could bring Saddam back !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36706265

Honestly the mess we left that country in :no:

• Like 1