Met Big Buck Today

Tell you what for the kind of walking out Fuji does nowdays that Buck dog would be the perfect fit for

his Swift bitch .

thanks max :thumbs: ,Buck deff got power/drive/stamina in him, he gets that off his old man ( razzmatazz) and his size , razz was big greyhound :yes:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a little walk with Ray nice to see his two dogs big buck makes my dog look tiny lol. Lovely dogs he's got look forward to this season to see him work. Another top bloke speaks his mind an knows hi

think right way , save your neck , kieran marley looks full of him self which he was lol  

I'm surprised nobody has used Buck as a stud . He would produce some cracking pups to the right bitch.

Posted Images

Good old boy is Bird :yes: and that Buck dog sure had my arse tweeking a little bit when i first met him and he came running at me :laugh: ,he is a big bugger for sure but can put a decent enough of a turn in to put things to bed.. :victory:

• Like 2

Buck over mostly any type will give strong types and back ta mins haw coursing type will give thee good strong animals .i think mostly Ray putting Buck on the map may bring people's thoughts towards the shepherd types especially when a drop of sal blood in the mix. I believe the shepherd Buck came from also had a lot ta say in the making of Buck has he has the switch on off button of a good working shepherd male.,coupled with the westmead bloodline was always gonna be chancy Welps would make some fine animals that's fa sure.atb bunnys.

• Like 1

Good old boy is Bird :yes: and that Buck dog sure had my arse tweeking a little bit when i first met him and he came running at me :laugh: ,he is a big bugger for sure but can put a decent enough of a turn in to put things to bed.. :victory:

yeh was great night then steve , :thumbs: Buck did brill he deff put them to bed , he flew towards you after his target , thank god it wasn't you lol, since then he done the same had some great nights with him , you always said he do well, you was right mate :thumbs::yes:

• Like 1

Buck over mostly any type will give strong types and back ta mins haw coursing type will give thee good strong animals .i think mostly Ray putting Buck on the map may bring people's thoughts towards the shepherd types especially when a drop of sal blood in the mix. I believe the shepherd Buck came from also had a lot ta say in the making of Buck has he has the switch on off button of a good working shepherd male.,coupled with the westmead bloodline was always gonna be chancy Welps would make some fine animals that's fa sure.atb bunnys.

yeh Buck deff got good blood in him, razz top class greyhound (sire ) and his (dam) gsd from east european lines , both very well bred animals, your in with a fighting chance with good pup and bit of luck . :thumbs::yes:

The dogs a perfect specimen when Ray said about him being big I didn't think it was till he jumped out the car shocked but also a very nice type, Ray will be needing some new suspension for his car soon though I recon lol brin is also a tidy looking dog looks like he's got a good sensible head on him

Tell you what for the kind of walking out Fuji does nowdays that Buck dog would be the perfect fit for

his Swift bitch .

usually every year by june she's in season and generally a nuisance... Still waiting now, typical..

E131CB5F-40EC-4143-AA2A-D815790A81EB_zps

Edited by frankel
  • Like 4

He seems liked he's matured again and filled out. I also think he'd be handy across a nice sal type

Frankel use worked out what's yous are using yet on the old swift bitch?

thanks mate, :thumbs: he 4 in august he been going great he on fire at moment , i think at this age it all comes together :yes:

think right way , save your neck , kieran marley looks full of him self which he was lol

post-101844-0-03544000-1467229625_zps4hr

He is 1 big dog bird fair play.makes Kierans dog look very small.

I bet Marley is thinking.feck me look at the size on him lol