Pvc Ferret Carry Box.

A mate of mine has a bow back one.As dogger said they heat up inside if you don't keep an eye on them or add more ventilation.The only good thing is that they are more resistant to the ferrets scratching and can be hosed down when muddy.

Make sure you have extra ventilation on the lids etc and there great .. Much stronger than poxy stinky piss stained wood .

Jose them out to clean and they're like new .. I had the wooden hand made boxes until I moved on to the new century .. It's s but like mk1 and the I infinitely better mk3 locators .. Ask the old Skool ferreters and you get the usual bullshit.

Take no notice of my lackey above ,,,stick to the wood ,,,he's all brand new this and that,,,all the latest gear,,,

Them ferrets he has a part mink,,,they have to be to swim out the box,,,there that wet

• Like 1

Take no notice of my lackey above ,,,stick to the wood ,,,he's all brand new this and that,,,all the latest gear,,,

Them ferrets he has a part mink,,,they have to be to swim out the box,,,there that wet

Lol. .. Don't be listening to my aged assistant .. He's too tight to spend money on boxes etc etc .. His locator is a piece of string and a couple of paper cups .. His box is a pair of his silken stockings from his other job as a lady of the night.

My box is so much more cleaner and black .. Unlike his green festering mosh pit .

And my ferrets are half mink because Rake said it was the future ... Like " garlic bread ".

PS .. Who's was top scorer last season ?

I rest my case your honor

To be honest I can't see why there would be more sweating up in a pvc box. We are working largely in the winter, same bedding is straw or shredded paper(which I prefer), both types of boxes will have adequate ventilation, (mine certainly do) and the ferrets are really only confined when travelling. If you've got the car heater on full because you are cold then I reckon the ferret boxes will equally warm up. However outside doing what we do I doubt there's much of a difference. Anyway, seeing as how I don't do pvc, my lightweight fully aired wooden boxes are still available lol. Jok.

• Like 1

Lol. .. Don't be listening to my aged assistant .. He's too tight to spend money on boxes etc etc .. His locator is a piece of string and a couple of paper cups .. His box is a pair of his silken stockings from his other job as a lady of the night.

My box is so much more cleaner and black .. Unlike his green festering mosh pit .

And my ferrets are half mink because Rake said it was the future ... Like " garlic bread ".

PS .. Who's was top scorer last season ?

I rest my case your honor

Did you get em off One of them falconry sites vin ???

Did you get em off One of them falconry sites vin ???

No matey,

I have a mate local to me who makes them.. Any shape , size or design you like .. I have 3 different sizes for all situations etc .my last double one has also got a little compartment for the locator so I can travel light.. Lol

His names john .. From Rotherham plastics company . I was going to give him one of my wheels to copy at some point also .

I gave up on the wooden boxes after repairing the holes my hobs had scratched and chewed there way out of, one too many times..

Here's the number .. 07852 330269.

post-11815-0-27841600-1467976336_thumb.jpg

post-11815-0-85126300-1467976505.jpg

post-11815-0-03688200-1467976541.jpg

ones small and fits inside bottom of rucksack with front opener etc etc.

ones a single box.

biggest is double with locator compartment.

single would easily fit a fistfull of jills or a big hob.

double easy does 2 hobs.

Edited by vin