Istanbul Airport Shooting

It was muslims that murdered in Istanbul..., and they believe that they're doing it for islam etc.

My point is that these people are a minority. Most muslims don't believe the koran orders them to shoot and blow up infidels, and so they don't.

Who do you hold responsible for the abomination that was Omagh? All nationalists? All Irishmen? All catholics maybe? All of the above?

But you would agree anyone living in this country with these radical views should be thrown out.? And anyone outside this country with the sane views should not be allowed in?
Thrown out of an aeroplane without a parachute, without a doubt. But the muslims who don't want to kill anyone, can they stay?

Assume by 'sane' you meant 'same' views? Of course. In fact I'd have liked to have seen a joint and concerted effort, even if it meant losing face and working in conjunction with Assad and the Russians to go into Syria and Iraq and eradicate these cnuts.., especially the europeans amongst them.

Edited by pesky1972

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who says we've accepted you ? Get out ! And take that black fella and his dog with you !!

You could put me down for going against IS and I would rally 10,000 more hope that answers your question most Muslims hate IS

But you would agree anyone living in this country with these radical views should be thrown out.? And anyone outside this country with the sane views should not be allowed in?

It was muslims that murdered in Istanbul..., and they believe that they're doing it for islam etc.

My point is that these people are a minority. Most muslims don't believe the koran orders them to shoot and blow up infidels, and so they don't.

Who do you hold responsible for the abomination that was Omagh? All nationalists? All Irishmen? All catholics maybe? All of the above?

No , but I know it was done by Catholics & saying that doesn't / didn't make you a racist but a realist , You mention "Muslims" when these terror attacks happen you are Condemed ?? When you say there carrying out these murders in relation to Islam & / or the Koran (which they are) your classed as a racist / little-englander . , Now they can preach hatred /death against us on the streets of our country & 9 times out of 10 those in authority turn a blind eye . . Yet you or me go into the street tomorrow naming Muslims / Islam as the problem WHICH IS RIGHT & your feet won't touch the ground . . Can you not see why people have had enough & trust none of them , through what they've done over the last Dozen or so yrs . . You can't tell me if a Muslim got on a tube with you wearing a ruck-sack you'd have no problem ? ? lI believe you'd get off that train ASAP or at best feel very uncomftable & would that Embarras you or would you think I can't trust ANY of them so I have no problem acting the way I did !!
  • Like 2

I assume the guy who planted the Omagh bomb was catholic. But I don't think it's fair to say that 'catholics' were responsible, even if they bomber was catholic, and believed his cause was justification. Not when 99.999999% of catholics would condemn his actions, and when catholics were also killed in the bombing?

The Istanbul bomber was muslim, but most muslims would condemn his actions. And he killed muslims. And the organisation he represented have killed more muslims than they have all other religions put together.

Some muslims have bad intentions towards us but most don't. I can't see it any other way.

Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 2

The scale and viciousness of muslim terrorists is way beyond the Irish terrorists

The randomness of a student to a doctor carrying out the attacks so who can you trust....Muslims have beliefs and views completely alien to ours

• Like 2

I assume the guy who planted the Omagh bomb was catholic. But I don't think it's fair to say that 'catholics' were responsible, even if they bomber was catholic, and believed his cause was justification. Not when 99.999999% of catholics would condemn his actions, and when catholics were also killed in the bombing?

The Istanbul bomber was muslim, but most muslims would condemn his actions. And he killed muslims. And the organisation he represented have killed more muslims than they have all other religions put together.

Some muslims have bad intentions towards us but most don't. I can't see it any other way.

Your confident most Muslims are ok so I take it that train scenario wouldn't bother you . . I think the bloke from Manchester Alan Henning who went out to help people in Syria thought the same & was Beheaded !!
  • Like 2

What happened in Ireland is nothing like what we are facing from Muslims....the two cannot be compared

Muslim terrorists come from all over the world.....from many different groups but all seem to have the same message and plan for the world

Why does a British or European Muslim want to go and fight for a cause that doesn't even involve their ancestral home the only thing connecting them to that country is Religion

We didn't see Mexican catholics jump on a plane to fight for the cause in Ireland

• Like 1

theres a few differences, ira terrorists were fighting for land in the country they were born there wasnt catholics from all over the world blowing people up simply because they werent catholics. As has been seen on here many irish catholics and even uk catholics have sympathy for the ira cause, muslims are the same even if they arent actively involved they will sympathise with IS views.

Question for you and BGD if by some miracle IS launched an invasion and succesfully captured GB what percentage of british muslims would embrace their new government and what percentage would rally with us against it?

theres a few differences, ira terrorists were fighting for land in the country they were born there wasnt catholics from all over the world blowing people up simply because they werent catholics. As has been seen on here many irish catholics and even uk catholics have sympathy for the ira cause, muslims are the same even if they arent actively involved they will sympathise with IS views.

Question for you and BGD if by some miracle IS launched an invasion and succesfully captured GB what percentage of british muslims would embrace their new government and what percentage would rally with us against it?

You could put me down for going against IS and I would rally 10,000 more hope that answers your question most Muslims hate IS

• Like 3

Why is it only isis is talked about, there have been thousands of attacks on innocents by Taliban, Hezbollah, al quaeda, Muslim brotherhood and MANY MANY more. Really too many to mention and for every bomber there will be hundreds if not thousands involved and who knows how many more supporters and sympathizers!!! To compare to Omagh is beyond a joke, a mountain to a molehill would not even be adequate. Honestly some of the crap i read on here from some members not to mention any names (pesky, bgd) should be used for stand up comedy acts.

• Like 1

Why is it only isis is talked about, there have been thousands of attacks on innocents by Taliban, Hezbollah, al quaeda, Muslim brotherhood and MANY MANY more. Really too many to mention and for every bomber there will be hundreds if not thousands involved and who knows how many more supporters and sympathizers!!! To compare to Omagh is beyond a joke, a mountain to a molehill would not even be adequate. Honestly some of the crap i read on here from some members not to mention any names (pesky, bgd) should be used for stand up comedy

Whose Hezbollah bombing ? Most being killed by Taliban Alquaida are Muslim so some wild claims without proof typical detached clown.

Edited by desertbred

Youd be on our side because they hate you as much as they hate us, if it was your faction that took control youd be on their side. im not judging btw its human nature. Thats why people should live were there from

Youd be on our side because they hate you as much as they hate us, if it was your faction that took control youd be on their side. im not judging btw its human nature. Thats why people should live were there from

See thats the thing Syeds are respected by 90% of the islamic world both Sunni and Shia so its wrong your assumption The Groups such as Daesh, Taliban, Boka Haram are detested by the vast majority of Muslims .TheIr support is mainly Arabia, Doha, Emirates, Kuwait,, Indonesia who all incidently enjoy Western patronage Strange isnt it ?

Edited by desertbred

At the end of the day their all Muslim

At the end of the day your an islamaphobe
I don't deny it never have

Can you blame anyone for being one when you look at the atrocities and thousands murdered and raped by muslims in recent years