Kid Beaten To Death With Chair.

That's the way forward Mackem . I don't think they deserve to die . They need to remember what they did for the rest of there lives dying to easy for them . Hate stuff like this makes me feel sick .

Sounds like a real hard B****d this bloke, some one wants to let the prison know where he's heading to, interesting to see his face then,it's the most unatural thing to do to hurt a child, in my opinion,

Edited by 3175darren
  • Like 2

I used to think you these c**ts too.....now that's too easy. In cases like this he should be taken to the top of a 4 story building and chucked off. Any injuries not to be treated. Repeat weekly!!

Never ever get my head around it, all you want to do is protect kids, not just your own but any kid, it's a natural instinct.

So to do this is beyond comprehension to all of us.

These cases seem to be on the up, what's going wrong where mothers can let this happen?

It's tucked up!!

I hope he suffers every day, he deserves every bit of bad shit that comes his way and more

These cases seem to be on the up, what's going wrong where mothers can let this happen?

It's tucked up!!

The Jeremy Kyle generation, meet some scrote down Wetherspoons and move him in to play dad to their brood within days and when he starts beating them and the kids they don't leave cause they "love him" :no:

• Like 1

Just read another one on the BBC news website, 13 month old from injuries that were caused by the poor little fella being swung by his legs against a wall or floor. Dirty scummy b*****d parents. I think the scumbag that did it is a stepfather with an asian sounding name.

Truth is they arn't mature enough to be parents, scummy shite, brought up with no consequence to any thing they have ever done, what criminal history has this guy got ??how many times has he been locked up and let off,how many times has he blamed it on drugs, poor kid never stood a chance,