Stopping The Wobbles

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sit back and enjoy it Phil   It's just a bit of male bonding between Mark and Nicepix.   We only need to be concerned if we hear a little piggy squeal   On the plus side Mark, your sketching

Hi Trev, I try to avoid free standing, un- supported shots like the plague but If I have no option, then I will walk the area with the magnification as low as possible, lower the sights slowly

Just loads of practice trev Or shoot of a bypod It's very hard to shoot free standing , I can't do it I dare say mark will be along soon , on about the shoting sticks , arrrrr well ! Atb Dav

Posted Images

Mmmmm Sticks have there place in air rifle shooting. They allow women, children and the disabled to enjoy the sport .

Free standing shots at the ears and top hat. :whistling:

atb

Thing is if that target were me you wouldn't have managed to get in range to shoot at me. I'd have spotted your gun barrel wobbling about all over the place ;)

• Like 1

Oh god, here we go again

Phil

Sit back and enjoy it Phil ;)

It's just a bit of male bonding between Mark and Nicepix.

We only need to be concerned if we hear a little piggy squeal :o:D

On the plus side Mark, your sketching has come along well since the pigeon pictures :D

• Like 3

Mmmmm Sticks have there place in air rifle shooting. They allow women, children and the disabled to enjoy the sport .

atb

Thing is if that target were me you wouldn't have managed to get in range to shoot at me. I'd have spotted your gun barrel wobbling about all over the place ;)

Don't make fun. You know some of those airguns can leave a pink mark and and sometimes a nasty welt. :yes:

atb

Don't make fun. You know some of those airguns can leave a pink mark and and sometimes a nasty welt. :yes:

..... or if you have enough skill to hunt with one, they can even fill a pot.

If not, get an FAC.

:feck:

:rofl:

Edited by Jonjon79
  • Like 1

They are decent freehand groups :thumbs:

I almost didn't notice the spelling mistake because I was looking at them :D

What groups? :hmm:

He's fired one shot in the general direction and another one at the pellet hole. That's a one shot 'group', the other shot was his target :whistling:

Thing is; if he really can use his field craft to 'always get REALLY CLOSE' as it says in his signature, you have to wonder why he needs sticks to shoot? ;)

• Like 2

They are decent freehand groups :thumbs:

I almost didn't notice the spelling mistake because I was looking at them :D

What groups? :hmm:

He's fired one shot in the general direction and another one at the pellet hole. That's a one shot 'group', the other shot was his target :whistling:

Thing is; if he really can use his field craft to 'always get REALLY CLOSE' as it says in his signature, you have to wonder why he needs sticks to shoot? ;)

:boredom: " interesting"

Even resting the rifle on something, I can't hold the bloody thing still. I'm not holding on for dear life and tensing, so what am I doing wrong apart from shaking like a dog having a poo?

Are you resting your hand on something soft, like a shooting bag, to dampen the movement?

If you are, then you have early-stage Parkinson's disease, and should consult a medical professional. :yes:

• Like 2