New Pack

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fantastic post. You won't go far wrong following this advice.

I can't work it out myself mate. I was warned when I got this bitch by a few people about negative comments etc but didn't expect people to be so hostile toward them. If I said my Jack Russell was a g

As Iv said about on my Plummer bitch on other posts she was abit slow starting if I'm honest but when the penny dropped she's turned into a handy dog she's got a fantastic nose on her and she gives it

Cant see why people would buy a terrier for bushing ? Get a spaniel or spaniel x and see a real busher go to work

My pal has just got a pat X springer so be intresting to see it work in the future.

Me and my other pal use terriers for bushing with good success

Hel have some fun with that pat springer .but mainly are the terriers used below and do a bit of bushing ? Thats fair enough but if i was in the market for just a busher a terrier wouldnt cross my mind . Best bush dogs ive seen go have all been. Cockers springers sprockers and the spaniel x terrier x beagle too much beagle would worry me though .

In the last three month Iv had 2 cockers n one springer the springer got caught bye its ears in thick cover and I had to go home for the shears and the cockers would not leave my side mean while my hot headed terrier was yapping his balls off in the under growth rabbit runs ??

• Like 1

Cant see why people would buy a terrier for bushing ? Get a spaniel or spaniel x and see a real busher go to work

My pal has just got a pat X springer so be intresting to see it work in the future.

Me and my other pal use terriers for bushing with good success

Hel have some fun with that pat springer .but mainly are the terriers used below and do a bit of bushing ? Thats fair enough but if i was in the market for just a busher a terrier wouldnt cross my mind . Best bush dogs ive seen go have all been. Cockers springers sprockers and the spaniel x terrier x beagle too much beagle would worry me though .

Me and my pal have a terrier a piece and they work well for use but the other lad who has just got this pup done abit last year with us but had been riddled with bad luck.

He has lost two dogs in the space of 12 month a lurcher his a dry stone wall flat out killing its self the his pure beddy hunted a scent over train tracks and got hit by the train.

hopefully his new little bitch will have a bright future