Club Basically Blamed For Rape

Years ago while working the door I spotted a mates wife looking proper pissed leaving the club ,so I stayed with her til I got a local cabbie who I knew and trusted to take her home ,twenty minutes later he comes back covered in shit ,turns out she had somehow squatted on the passenger seat and took a shit on him ,I calmed him down and told him I would zee her husband next day to get him a few Bob ,valet ,loss of earnings new clobber etc ,so next day I goes to see the husband and tactfully as I could explained the situation ,he just sighed ,gave me a good bung and apologizes for the cabbie and says "yeah she's a f****r for doing that while your driving "!!!!!!

That is a disturbing story...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a load of bollocks....if you want to get pissed out your head then do so but don't be looking to blame the clubs. Blame yourself for getting wasted or in this case blame these pair of dirty scumb

Years ago while working the door I spotted a mates wife looking proper pissed leaving the club ,so I stayed with her til I got a local cabbie who I knew and trusted to take her home ,twenty minutes la

speaking as , a parent , an ex doorman , and generally normal bloke.   the young girl was really silly to get so drunk , but weve all done it. the club owners should hang their heads in shame for s

Years ago while working the door I spotted a mates wife looking proper pissed leaving the club ,so I stayed with her til I got a local cabbie who I knew and trusted to take her home ,twenty minutes later he comes back covered in shit ,turns out she had somehow squatted on the passenger seat and took a shit on him ,I calmed him down and told him I would zee her husband next day to get him a few Bob ,valet ,loss of earnings new clobber etc ,so next day I goes to see the husband and tactfully as I could explained the situation ,he just sighed ,gave me a good bung and apologizes for the cabbie and says "yeah she's a f****r for doing that while your driving "!!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, f****n hell - I nearly choked on my coffee :rofl:

Tell her from me, she's a legend :D:good:

If it was a German Taxi driver he would have given her a tip!

Lol,,,I hope that's a true story,,,cos it's fecking funny

• Like 2

Lol,,,I hope that's a true story,,,cos it's fecking funny

To be honest is one of those stories I don't care if it's true or not too damn funny, anyway I read it on the internet so it got to be true....... right ? :)

True story ,

My mate had obviously told his wife to apologise to me ,a few weeks later I am shopping with the wife in asda and we bump into her "sorry for pooing in the taxi " then walked away ,I had a great afternoon explaining it all to my missus

• Like 2

True story ,

My mate had obviously told his wife to apologise to me ,a few weeks later I am shopping with the wife in asda and we bump into her "sorry for pooing in the taxi " then walked away ,I had a great afternoon explaining it all to my missus

Its always nice to have manners.

• Like 2