Royd Pups Are Here.

You lot must have a lot of free time worrying about what others are doing when you have no real interest. If I keep reading crap I will reply with it like promoting my dog for stud lol. As for the pedo shit that's was jest Jim throwing his toys and all bollucks

Aint singling you out, and have no axe to grind with anyone in particular as to what they choose to do with their dogs. But there are people on here that wouldn't have one negative reaction for certain actions, yet if someone new to the site did a similar thing there'd be holy f**k about it. Personally I couldn't give a monkey's chuff what people do, just seems a bit hypocritical at times what some members on here preach :thumbs:

the there amigos like you post mate the 3 have been sturing it from the start jest cose marvel cant keep or train a dog lol

I aint stirred anything fella. Your pups look like crackers fair play. And like I said, I couldn't give a f**k what other people, you included, do with their dogs, or how young they are when they use them at stud or whatever. And again, I haven't singled you out, just saying that the facts are certain members on here can do as they wish without retribute, yet others get slaughtered for doing the same

• Like 2

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ruby has had 11 healthy pups from her matting to cesar 6 dogs 5 bitches all doing well there will be a few spare pups if any one is looking and can offer a good working home pm me thanks.  

Many years ago i kept putting off breeding my then lurcher bitch coz she kept coming into season at wrong time & unfortunately she got killed before i could take a pup off her. So 2 1/2 years ago

Posted Images

You lot must have a lot of free time worrying about what others are doing when you have no real interest. If I keep reading crap I will reply with it like promoting my dog for stud lol. As for the pedo shit that's was jest Jim throwing his toys and all bollucks

Well you wanna maybe confront him, being ex pals and all, as its deffo stuck on, it seems to be common knowledge now that you as to move to Caithness quickly and it was to to with under age girls, like I said I no axe to grind I'm just saying it how it looks to me

Strong accusations to be making katchum.
  • Like 1

Aint singling you out, and have no axe to grind with anyone in particular as to what they choose to do with their dogs. But there are people on here that wouldn't have one negative reaction for certain actions, yet if someone new to the site did a similar thing there'd be holy f**k about it. Personally I couldn't give a monkey's chuff what people do, just seems a bit hypocritical at times what some members on here preach :thumbs:

the there amigos like you post mate the 3 have been sturing it from the start jest cose marvel cant keep or train a dog lol

I aint stirred anything fella. Your pups look like crackers fair play. And like I said, I couldn't give a f**k what other people, you included, do with their dogs, or how young they are when they use them at stud or whatever. And again, I haven't singled you out, just saying that the facts are certain members on here can do as they wish without retribute, yet others get slaughtered for doing the same
I'm waiting patiently for you to tell Lloyd that you will take more game in 6 weeks with 1 dog.

Than he will in 6 months with 2 shark.pmsl.

Edited by king

Richie if you know something we don't ?then grow a set and let the cat out of the bag? Or wind your neck in?simple really pal.you have a whiff of jealousy about you from what I get from your posts.and yes I am mature,I'm wearing y fronts that are older than you lol.;).atb dc

Edited by Daniel cain
  • Like 2

Well you wanna maybe confront him, being ex pals and all, as its deffo stuck on, it seems to be common knowledge now that you as to move to Caithness quickly and it was to to with under age girls, like I said I no axe to grind I'm just saying it how it looks to me

Strong accusations to be making katchum.

I ain't accused anybody of nowt, I just pointed out nobody was so quick to defend him then, but now there's pups on deck he got more knights defending his honour than ancient England lol I do have kids here at home tho so im sure as shit gonna remember when folk are accused of things like this,as only a fool wouldn't. like was said earlier if the attention is unwanted then stay out the lime light imo but can't stick for sale ads and threads chatting about breeding pup's out young stock and then only having positive remarks

were is it come nolage that i had to move from wales as you now im back here werent you coming to viset me when you came to see your family weres all that gone now

so cose i bread a young dog i should be call a pedo thats what you saying