• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats the best game ive seen all tournament Wales are doing a Leicester here.....not the greatest team in the world but just want it more and are out hustling more talented opposition its amazing what

Oi oi oi mun, what's all this "we" and "you" I'm part of the "we" gang butty, I'm as Welsh as they come, Had laver bread for breakfast a Welsh cake and cuppa for lunch and just had a big bowl of Caw

Haha I'm only messing.   It's just been one of them fairy tale type story's for us and with it being the year of the underdog with Leicester so to speak we've kind of captured people's hearts. It's n

Posted Images

Mick McCarthy Barnsley born and bred with Irish grand parents. Jack Charlton persuaded him that he would be better registering as Irish as he would get more international games for Ireland than for England. I suppose it was the same with Gareth Bale :whistling:

:laugh:

• Like 1

poled a couple welsh girls in bridgend sort of qualifies me as a taff

was there a spate of suicides after your visit? Lol atb dc

lol dc I injected a bit of England in em
the girls down that way have no shame lol.atb dc

I don't agree Ray ,,,it's what you feel yourself ,,or where you grow up,,,,my ozzy mate,,,born in England by English parants moved to oz at 6 month old,,,,he's Australian ,,,you try telling him he's English ,,,

My nephew ,,my sisters lad,,,born here,,,moved to RSA at two years old,,,came back here around 8 year old,,then back to RSA at around 12,,,, been back here since he was 21,,, although he's duel nationality South African and English,,,ask him who he supports...

There's people up and down the border here that have to go into England to have their kids because it's the closest hospital, then go back to live in Wales I doubt they'd consider themselves English.

Being born in a stable doesn't make you a horse. ;)

Tell that to the 3 English lads who scored your goals the other night.......and the 6 or 7 other English lads playing for Wales ​
You should tell Sterling lol

So if I have a kid and I happen to live in China, is my kid Chinese or Welsh?

No problem you send your 9 or 10 English players back to England and we,ll send Sterling back wherever he came from......im only messing mate as much as i do think this whole " maternal grandparent " caper needs addressing im just an insanely jealous and envious Englishman at the moment :D...​take no notice.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Tell that to the 3 English lads who scored your goals the other night.......and the 6 or 7 other English lads playing for Wales ​

No problem you send your 9 or 10 English players back to England and we,ll send Sterling back wherever he came from......im only messing mate as much as i do think this whole " maternal grandparent " caper needs addressing im just an insanely jealous and envious Englishman at the moment :D...​take no notice.

Haha

I happen to think the maternal grand parent ruling is a great idea LOL.

It must be hard to take gnash what with England having so much practice at big tournaments and not doing well, then little old us comes along after 58 years of trying and waltz into the semi final. ;)

Sometimes you just gotta take one on the chin and remember what it felt like for next time.....no problem :thumbs:

I said once England were out id root for the Welsh....cant go back on it now.

Haha I'm only messing.

It's just been one of them fairy tale type story's for us and with it being the year of the underdog with Leicester so to speak we've kind of captured people's hearts. It's not only been good for football it's been good for the community's round here, it's a pretty depressing place around here at times and this as lifted everybody's spirits. People with there flags out and talking about the football and generally feeling upbeat.

Been great it as and hopefully it could get better.

• Like 8

Sometimes you just gotta take one on the chin and remember what it felt like for next time.....no problem :thumbs:

I said once England were out id root for the Welsh....cant go back on it now.

Haha I'm only messing.

It's just been one of them fairy tale type story's for us and with it being the year of the underdog with Leicester so to speak we've kind of captured people's hearts. It's not only been good for football it's been good for the community's round here, it's a pretty depressing place around here at times and this as lifted everybody's spirits. People with there flags out and talking about the football and generally feeling upbeat.

Been great it as and hopefully it could get better.

And here johnny, even the checkout girls are talking about the football, everyone has a smile on their face, the sales of beer has gone through the roof the last time that it happened in this town was when Llanelli beat the All Blacks. I must say though the way The English supporters have got behind Wales is fantastic.

TC

• Like 3

the truth is gnash those boys play for each other when is the last time an english man knocked somebody out for critisizing his mate and not protecting himself but protecting his mate.

poled a couple welsh girls in bridgend sort of qualifies me as a taff

was there a spate of suicides after your visit? Lol atb dc
lol dc I injected a bit of England in em
the girls down that way have no shame lol.atb dc

I felt at home with the white stlletoes

the truth is gnash those boys play for each other when is the last time an english man knocked somebody out for critisizing his mate and not protecting himself but protecting his mate.

I dont think its necessarily a case of playing for each other i just see them in a similar way to what we saw with Leicester they just seem to want it that bit more.......they play with a fantastic energy and desire i just hope that doesnt change in the semi final and they become too tactical.......at the moment they are getting after teams chasing them down and really enjoying their macthes i hope they dont sit off of Portugal...........again same as Leicester if they stay true to their own game and dont change it for anyone they could pull off a major upset here.

Edited by gnasher16