Goodbye Louis........

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyway thankyou thankyou thankyou for our European place Manchester United....................................................................sorry about your coach

Mental !!......top 4 and 5 finishes and the FA cup whilst totally rebuilding a team with young players that will last and the blokes not good enough ??? I just don't get it?

Pssst.....shall I tell him no one gives a f**k about Sunderland or will one of you ?........lol

I don't know what you west ham lads would do without Sunderland ,its the fiercest rivalry in British football ,the gravy versus liquor derby ,is probably bigger and more partisan than the Milan or Madrid matches.

According to max

Edited by Astanley

Astan no rivalry from this end . I just kept pointing out the bullshite they kept spouting when a certain Clique coukdnt handle SAFC's massive HISTORY :)

West Ham are as insignificant as QPR

Palace ' Watford' Luton Town' Reading ect ect

You could be right max ,I do get the feeling that they are jealous of Sunderland's achievements and it clouds their judgement a bit

• Like 3

Deswal ' History is History

Your clubs got it or it ain't .

You do talk some schite! Huddersfield Town first club to win the top division three times in a row. Where are they now? Aston Villa, one of the countries most successful teams. Relegated. Nottingham Forest. Only club to win the European Cup back to back. What good is that now?

You are one of those fans who can only see positives in your own team and can only see negatives in other teams. And you expect others to share your blinkered vision. I'm no West Ham supporter. Never have been. But I'll tell you what they have that Sunderland haven't - a rosy future. You dust off your black and white memories. Clubs with no past such as Southampton and West Ham will be above your lot for the rest of this decade and probably longer than that.

Its now and the future. Not the dim and distant past that counts.

• Like 4

Eye they that well known they having to add London to their badge lol

Aye. Everyone knows where Sunderland is. One place up from relegation. Is it right the new Roker anthem is The Great Escape?

Iv told you before Gnash

A clubs HISTORY starts from the day it was formed

And I know Sunderland AFC have won the TOP league 6 times

Only another 14 to go and we can sing 20 times along with United :)

How many times have WH won it again :)

You see thats your problem Max you get all defensive before you even know what the object of the exercise is..........typical guilty complex !

Ok well being as how you completely avoided a very simple question i,ll answer it for you.......the answer is 1.

In our lifetime Sunderland have won 1 major trophy the Fa Cup.

In our lifetime West Ham have won 4 major trophies........3 Fa Cups and 1 European Cup Winners Cup.

Wait dont start throwing things just yet......yes your club won the league 6 times in the late 1800,s and early 1900,s against such clubs as Newton Heath and Darwen but hey fair play and all that........and granted West Ham didnt win anything in those times.

So......with your belief that big clubs win things.....would it be fair to say that Sunderland were a much bigger club than West Ham around a hundred years ago......but in yours and my lifetimes West Ham are a much bigger club than Sunderland ?......this is based on your own theory remember.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Interesting. I personally think that Rooney was a great player, but has been past his best for at least the last two seasons. He is, in my opinion the biggest challenge to any new manager as he is reportedly on a £250K a week wage and contracted to be club captain for the next 2 to 3 years. Over the last two years he hasn't really warranted his place in the side and that could prove caustic for the new manager. Players will get jealous of his earnings when he's not pulling his weight. That could cause dissent.

For me the first thing a new manager should do is offload Rooney to the States even if they have to subsidise his wages. He won't go to China, but the States could be an option.

Thats strange....im no Man Utd fan so i wouldnt see as much of them as you probably do but from the bits and bobs ive seen of late Rooney looks as good as ive seen him for a long time this deeper role he,s playing he reminds me a bit of Paul Scholes his vision and reading of the game seem to compensate for the yard of pace he might of lost......or am i talking bollocks ? :D

• Like 3

Wilf no body gives a fook about WH more like :)

awww bless..... i love it when that little jealous streak comes out in you its hilarious.

I reckon these last few weeks of national headlines and attention West Ham have been getting must of caused you so much pain :D ........and now the Bo66y film as well !!.......dont worry flower its only because we,ve moved grounds it will be back to normal soon enough.

By the way when Sunderland moved grounds did it make the local newspapers up there ?

f**k sake, don't start him off Gnasher.......it will be miners in the f***ing sea next and poor but proud grafters!!

I'll wind up in the nut house if I have to read anymore of that shit ! Lol lol

• Like 1

f**k sake, don't start him off Gnasher.......it will be miners in the f***ing sea next and poor but proud grafters!!

I'll wind up in the nut house if I have to read anymore of that shit ! Lol lol

I really like it when he keeps loading me up with all this ammo its quite comforting to know that there is someone out there who actually knows less than i do about football :D

• Like 1

Rooneys passing has always been better than the norm, rooneys work rate for utd has been better than most in our team also, as a striker he's instinct may not be as sharp as one would expect when you look at the likes of vardy and Kane .

Rooney is class. He is Englands all time top scorer. Manu's second I think? second in prem? and he is only 30. the last two years have been his poorest with scoring.......with a boring defensive manager. the guy is class and he has shown that when he drops into midfieldand has run games. Dont forget the same manager killed the flair of dimaria!

With the right manager and partner he will deliver 20-30 goals a year for a few seasons yet and set up or be involved in the same number with his vision and passing.

his desire and work rate is second to none in the premier league or england set up.

See your at it again twisting to suit your agenda

My theory is arses on seats are more important than empty seats

And that a clubs history from its beginning is what counts

Not the last ten years or twenty years whichever suits your agenda best.

Sunderland AFC makes two of WH

All day long

Win the top league 6 times and Youl be some where near

Wev more chance of making it 20 and getting on par with United.

That's assuming that they manage to stay up this time :whistling:

Gary Neville hit the nail on the head.

He said football is all about money and the wags nowdays

Players choosing to play for

Watford

QPR

Fulham

Bournmouth

Ect

Before Big Old Clubs with History and Tradition

Sunderland AFC

Middlesbrough FC