So You Think You,s Can Shoot A Springer

Well go and buy a one with open sites NO SCOPES and see if you can get the same groups

and im only shooting out to 18yrds

did not even take a pic of the first target look,d like a scatter gun had shot it

and the second one did not fare much better lol

but im going to stick at it as this stroeger 177 would make a good crow gun

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-76596500-1463672035_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-66614800-1463672044_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-19559100-1463672053_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-45692400-1463672065_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-61595400-1463672074_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know me walshie iv had threads pulled for saying how it is mate   im a good shot(with a scope on) but im not a great shot i miss just like the rest of us   and if i miss i say i miss   there

Just cos you cant us open sites Mark and before you say it   neither can i                                                   only saying like                    

Nice try Mark But still shit mate ! Lol They should be pellet on pellet at that range , so get some more practice in you twat But then other folk recon we don't need to practice Atb mate Dave

Posted Images

Years ago when I was about 12/13 I ad a gamo in 177 (the ones with the different coloured stocks I ad the green one) that ad a open sight I was shocking for a couple of weeks then it all come together I was awesome with open sights. Then at 15 I got a webley (one with the flip up section to put the pellet) in 22 and ended up sticking a scope on it and never looked back to open sights since so would probably be worse than you Mac hahaha

• Like 1

If you could shoot at any fairground in the Nineteen Sixties and Seventies and win any one of those plaster figurines using their Bent Rifle Barrels and misaligned Iron sites, shooting today's Iron sites must be, well what can one say. Partly joking to one side Iron sites are fast becoming like Vinyl Records

• Like 2

The thing is i think we get soft what with scopes and zoom and all the other stuff that go,s with them

i used to shoot open site when i was a kid

and feck me its hard when you go back to it lol

Little hunter can shoot it with his eye,s closed just about

But he has young eyes that,s my excuse any way :laugh:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 4

Fair play to you mate for putting that up. You lot normally make out you can shoot a gnat's tadger off at 120 yards in a crosswind. :laugh:

Now we know the truth. :D

It would have to be a massive tadger and f**king big gnat. :laugh:

• Like 3

Slow down walshie , you're at it again , watch you don't give your self a migraine , taxing your brain will there sarcasticall

Comments

Atb

Unusually, my comment was entirely sarcasm free. :thumbs:

If you could shoot at any fairground in the Nineteen Sixties and Seventies and win any one of those plaster figurines using their Bent Rifle Barrels and misaligned Iron sites, shooting today's Iron sites must be, well what can one say. Partly joking to one side Iron sites are fast becoming like Vinyl Records

i reckon your right early rifles dont look right with a scope on,and most sights got binned when scopes were put on, you know your field crafts good when you can get in range using iron sights.
  • Like 1

i reckon your right early rifles dont look right with a scope on,and most sights got binned when scopes were put on, you know your field crafts good when you can get in range using iron sights.

I have and will always think that most when shooting with Iron sites nowadays over compensate and forget the basics, shoot as if with scope, no difference. An AK is shot the same with and without scope.

Just my way of thinking.