Are The Stay Camp Scare Mongering Tactics Influincing Your Votes For Eu?

as i have said all along it not the in out bit that bothers me if its an out vote it the roll of our useless govt to sort things out ie trade deals etc and although ive always leaned to the blue side i wouldn t trust cameron to sort a piss up in a brewery but if its leave the torys are finished imo if its remain then Ukip will become the major party as labour are jut a bunch of no hopers but whatever happens this country needs strong govt and i can t see were we will get that now there all corrupt and only in it for themselves non of them seem to have a pride in there country let alone look after its subjects the interesting bit will be if we vote leave and then kinnock and cronies veto it and the govts keeps us in that will put folk s hackles up as smithy said --come the revolution my friends

Edited by TOPPER

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that's more like it, Born Hunter those 2 posts are it in a nutshell for me.   I thin personally I may suffer short time, I run a fair size business, I'm trying to sale my house and interest ra

Watching debates involving Farage a lot the now. He really does talk some sense. I'm getting fed up with reporters trying to goad him into saying something they can get a headline out off. If anyo

I try to steer clear of politics, but on the Eu referendum I will make the exception and vote my vote will be to leave. I dont see any benefit what so ever for GB to stay in. The people were conned in

Posted Images

QlWZEDX.jpg

Well I don't know about you lads but I'm definitely voting Remain now :yes:

What swung you? The free west end tickets was it?

It was the house full of twigs if we vote Leave. I can't be dealing with that FFS :laugh:

• Like 1

odds for leave have shortened today back down to 5/2 with some firms from 3/1 this morn

Latest polls are encouraging for leave ...it's still all to play for :thumbs:

Opinium Research @OpiniumResearch

Too close to call in final #EUref poll: Leave 45% Remain 44%. Everything rests on 9% still undecided. [sample:3,000] http://ourinsight.opinium.co.uk/survey-results/political-polling-22nd-june-2016

3:33 PM - 22 Jun 2016

It really isn't looking good for Leave :no:

Remember to remind everyone you know to get out and vote, even offer lifts to any old folk or people that will struggle to get to the polling station you know. Unlike a GE every single vote really does count.

It really isn't looking good for Leave :no:

Remember to remind everyone you know to get out and vote, even offer lifts to any old folk or people that will struggle to get to the polling station you know. Unlike a GE every single vote really does count.

I think it's hard to judge.. Remember most the debates are held in London so you can expect them to come out a certain way... Its not over yet... C,mon Out!

Seen a fair few voteing this morning and all were middle aged tbh.I honestly think it will be the votes of the younger generation that will decide the outcome if they can be arsed to vote.

I agree with that mate, speaking to my daughter who's 17 yesterday and they are very easily led by the media etc... I re educated her, but how long that will last once she's back with her college mates and if Beckham says it it must be true crowd!!

• Like 1