Reeces Billy Lines

Bryn was a good dog new his job and some say better than billy was.

Had a dog out of bryn and sally, he was crackers! Knew his job and was a nice dog to have about too
I can remember you comeing up for the I wasn't there but I was speaking to Stabba that day. Met you at a gamefair with Stabba not long after you bought the pup you ad a tan dog with you? I remember right

Thats it mate, Will have been Brutus you saw with me, hes still here today, but slowing down a bit! You still got dogs? Stabbas packed in hasnt he?

• Like 1

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few pictures I've been asked to put up   Father and daughter

My mates dog out of Reece's billy X monty don't think he will mind me putting pictures up hard dog aswel

Posted Images

Guest Snitch99

Wasnt slating reece stuff. No doubt the mans had a life of hounds. He will what is wheat an ehat is chaff.

I was sharging my personal experience i seen of dogs billy bred. But i know a lad in Manchester who had reece dog bred bitch that i heard was a special little bitch.

There a lad or to close to me, who has southern stuff and he aint baised stuff closely line bred.and they graft. Im from northwest i enjoy a good dog no matter who owns it.

Mud member on here had used to own red bullx half x dog 21inch tts. Am sure he wouldnt mind me mentioning

from no mad names no hype. And i can honestly say that dog shame most names in bull x world. The dogs a good an old age now. And remains unknown to the internet.

How it should be. Each person expectations of dogs are different. Same with anything. Enjoyed the read atb

ye,he was a good honest dog.atb mud

Best dog ive seen in fairness. And i seen major snakeheads over years. Owned a few shitheads also in past. Regards