Reeces Billy Lines

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few pictures I've been asked to put up   Father and daughter

My mates dog out of Reece's billy X monty don't think he will mind me putting pictures up hard dog aswel

Posted Images

I've got a dog here he's 3 year old was told he's out of monnty x Sally lad rang reece when I got him for the breeding of him reece is self said that's how how he's bred he said that's the last of my old breeding he's a lump of a dog what ever he catches he kills single handed been asked can reece use him as a stud if he needs him just hope it's what I've bin told breeding wise is true Al have to speak to the man his self met him a wile had is number but the misses washed me jeans with me phone in it but I am on to it to get his number

Sally been gone longer than that mate, I had a pup out of her last litter direct of the man himself, and that was 2010.

I think stabba had reece related dogs, but am not so sure if stabba would run a mastiff cross. From what i what i know he liked a dog that could run abit.

Seen 2 dogs Billy bred dogs. Wasnt keen on them.

I heard along time ago spiderpig off here was asked to run his billy bred dogs and see how they faired up against southern dogs bull x. Punch bred.

It didn't happen......it would lf separated the bull x,s from the "nack" dogs atb

Got my last dog Trevor off spiderpig and he was never found lacking in anything but a 6th gear. Accounted for enough game in his short life to make me happy, fed the family, was a gem with the kids and was probably one of the best trained and most pleasant dogs I've had the pleasure of being around.

Couldn't give a fuuck which line is supposedly better, spig laid it all out in plain truth pros/cons and I never heard him crab or big up any line including his ;)

We helped the with the litter mate to yours get going he was making a great not sure how he's doing now

I've got a dog here he's 3 year old was told he's out of monnty x Sally lad rang reece when I got him for the breeding of him reece is self said that's how how he's bred he said that's the last of my old breeding he's a lump of a dog what ever he catches he kills single handed been asked can reece use him as a stud if he needs him just hope it's what I've bin told breeding wise is true Al have to speak to the man his self met him a wile had is number but the misses washed me jeans with me phone in it but I am on to it to get his number

Sally been gone longer than that mate, I had a pup out of her last litter direct of the man himself, and that was 2010.

don't no then Al have to speak to reece reeve bred him and he came straight out of his yard the one I've got here
  • Like 1
Guest Snitch99

Wasnt slating reece stuff. No doubt the mans had a life of hounds. He will what is wheat an ehat is chaff.

I was sharging my personal experience i seen of dogs billy bred. But i know a lad in Manchester who had reece dog bred bitch that i heard was a special little bitch.

There a lad or to close to me, who has southern stuff and he aint baised stuff closely line bred.and they graft. Im from northwest i enjoy a good dog no matter who owns it.

Mud member on here had used to own red bullx half x dog 21inch tts. Am sure he wouldnt mind me mentioning

from no mad names no hype. And i can honestly say that dog shame most names in bull x world. The dogs a good an old age now. And remains unknown to the internet.

How it should be. Each person expectations of dogs are different. Same with anything. Enjoyed the read atb

Edited by Snitch99
  • Like 8

Bryn was a good dog new his job and some say better than billy was.

Had a dog out of bryn and sally, he was crackers! Knew his job and was a nice dog to have about too
I can remember you comeing up for the I wasn't there but I was speaking to Stabba that day. Met you at a gamefair with Stabba not long after you bought the pup you ad a tan dog with you? I remember right