Max PM me your address and I'll send you over an ounce of green. God knows you need to chill out a bit, no one should be this revved up first thing in the morning :laugh:

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't go spoiling things with the obvious Del !   ........4 abreast they stood against the ghastly men of low morality who went by the name ICF. At the front, like some giant red and white Statto s

It's strange to see someone that obviously admires hooligans of the past talking about them pushing rival firms into the sea etc get his knickers in a twist over a few fans getting a bit lively on a v

Can't believe gnasher hasn't been posting on this thread whilst at the game tonight,,,,,,   oh yeh that's right,,he's at the footie with his mates and having a good time......

Posted Images

When have I taken the piss out of your health ?

Iv only said you could get a claim in for industrial deafness if you watched the game as the noise was that loud

AND read back thru ALL your posts

You think it's ok for YOU to say as you please

Fatty

Ginger

You even called me a liar when the bairn was born

So take whatever comes back on your chin you

FANNY.

Righto

When have I taken the piss out of your health ?

Iv only said you could get a claim in for industrial deafness if you watched the game as the noise was that loud

AND read back thru ALL your posts

You think it's ok for YOU to say as you please

Fatty

Ginger

You even called me a liar when the bairn was born

So take whatever comes back on your chin you

FANNY.

Well you was telling lies at one stage or another.

About two months ago you had your knickers in a twist because you imagined gnash was mocking you being a jaffa.

Telling us you and the Mrs couldn't have kids.

Then low and behold you suddenly announce the Mrs has given birth.

You must be a fantasist.

• Like 1

That's a bit fuked up though max don't you think to be pretending like you took that one to heart? Because you jumped on it n I for one felt a bit shit for u. Looking for pity

Why are you calling me a fanny max, and no one need to stir shite for you you got enough coming from your finger tip posting on here lol. You pretended to be a man who couldn't have kids, is that even normal ?

Yeah a little thick, only when around super intelligent folk like you though? So now I'm a fanny and I'm also thick, your doing well max for someone who never starts insults, you max are a manipulator, like a woman. Tbh you wouldn't do it in real life though would you. ??

• Like 2

Well its been a very emotional few days me and some pals have just got back from a little break of sobbing our hearts out and comforting each other :D .....still cant get my head round the fact that we,ll never spend a saturday down the Hammers ever again i wouldnt expect folk to understand but its a horrible empty feeling for a bunch of lads who grew up on West Ham.....anyway fantastic result,probably one of the best atmospheres ive ever been in it was a fitting end that made us all proud.

Having just seen the first half dozen pages of this thread i can see the usual obssessed soppy nuts is ranting away......im just off to see the grandson but i,ll be back and address some of the bullshit later on.

• Like 2

He said he had no kids not that he couldn't... No drama to me enyways mate..I just think kids are best left out of certain conversations..

Same as that, the only reason I said anything about that was because when max made out he couldn't have kids I felt a little bit sad for him, couple of peolple said things about it and I felt like it was really harsh on him because maybe it could have been a low for him, then it turned out he was just playing on it and wasn't true, instead of just correcting it, and I know he didn't need to but for some people not being able to have kids is a reality (iv got more than enough) lol that's the only reason I said anything about that bud. I quite like max tbh he sounds like a normal guy to me but just think he talk shite now and again on here. Saying that now that he's called me a fanny and thick might just take it to heart! ???

Lukey your the one trying to manipulate arguments between other folk

As said if you want a argument just say

But don't drag stuff up as you and Shepp have today to engineer arguments

Do it off your own back not others.

Your the one that's been arguing on a open forum for over a year with folk if you don't want any one else getting involved then take it to pm you sack of shite, this wasn't a thread started for you to spout your shite but you sure as hell have turned it into one, so I'll get involved when ever I feel like it same as anyone can!

• Like 1