Question For The Experienced...

My Hancock bitch was more or less half cross and one thing she didn't lack was pace !

those Alex bred dogs were known to throw racey, whether that tiny bit extra grey in Alex made a difference who knows. One thing though them half x put stuff to bed whether people like it or not, right hands they make good dogs

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good reading. Truth is, Duce (sire tothe3/4's) has some bull in him and it's plenty enough for me. I take whatever comes and can be running a coyote one minute and rabbits the next. I'm just trying to

Some lads have mentioned having Bull in the mix, imho if the "right" Greyhound is used the offspring should have enough gut and fire in the belly for any job. A good greyhound fears nothing.

I'm getting the impression that most 3/4 crosses ARE nearly as smart as the 1/2 crosses. I hope I'm reading that right. It would be nice if that were the case. If I'm not feeling the brains with this

My Hancock bitch was more or less half cross and one thing she didn't lack was pace !

those Alex bred dogs were known to throw racey, whether that tiny bit extra grey in Alex made a difference who knows. One thing though them half x put stuff to bed whether people like it or not, right hands they make good dogs
I agree their 7/16 9/16 to the grey and she was a real flyer bloody miss that bitch taken so young ! My bullx pup is same percentages but bull instead of collie totally different pup twice as loyal should be interesting not next season the season after

Either or would suffice imo,I'd personally get one from proven working parents so not exactly a 1st cross but a 2nd or 3rd generation cross or in layman's term a collie x grey X collie x grey,still a collie/ grey but 2nd generation or even tenth generation lol as long as they are all worked & tested somewhat..good luck & enjoy what lays ahead buddy

saved me typ in lol

Some lads have mentioned having Bull in the mix, imho if the "right" Greyhound is used the offspring should have enough gut and fire in the belly for any job. A good greyhound fears nothing.

:thumbs:

It might not fear nothing until it runs into something that bites back with venom, then you'll thank your lucky stars it has got Bull in it.

• Like 1

Ye, cos bull xs don't jack do they lol!

Of course they jack you should know that.

But being anti bull like you are that's a normal comment from you.

I would say that a bull will be able to take and sometimes enjoy having some stick from teeth.

It's funny how greyhounds weren't used in pits.

But apbt were.

That's the simple answer why bull greys are used and preferred by many lads.especially if it's out a good few times a week taking teeth.

And used for other things.were it might take some stick.

• Like 1

Ye, cos bull xs don't jack do they lol!

Of course they jack you should know that.

But being anti bull like you are that's a normal comment from you.

I would say that a bull will be able to take and sometimes enjoy having some stick from teeth.

It's funny how greyhounds weren't used in pits.

But apbt were.

That's the simple answer why bull greys are used and preferred by many lads.especially if it's out a good few times a week taking teeth.

And used for other things.were it might take some stick.

that wasn't a anti bull comment, it was a comment to the other fella. It don't matter what's in a dog if it don't like getting stick it'll jack.

I know bull xs jack have gone out and been around a few that mates have owned and talk to honest fellas who own them and will admit it.

If I was into thing that bite back I too would probably get a bull greyhound, their pain threshold will be better than any other cross as a majority.

Let's not start it into a slanging match, as said that comment was meant for the fella saying u be thanking yourself it got bull in it.

Honest question now, how many of you have run greyhounds to come to this conclusion?

How many of you are genuinely out 4 nights a week taking 3 winter foxes a night or more!?

I can't see many doing it, and to use the same dog....sometimes wonder about this site of how many honest people are about. Lol

• Like 2