• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to watch my first premiership game this weekend, my little lad massive united fan, I was lucky enough to be given two free tickets off a guy I did a job for last week so were off to watch un

We'll I had my premier debut today at old Trafford, took my little lad and we loved it, whist an atmosphere, I nearly shit myself when we walked upto the ground amd seen thousands upon thousands of su

It must be a fantastic feeling for players who were viewed as journeymen to be this close to winning the league, just shows that a team will always beat gifted individuals who aren't a team.

Two hard games ahead for both teams, Chelsea will be no pushover for spurs at stamford bridge, Leicester winning the league at Old Trafford? not many teams have done that, I hope for the supporters of Leicester they don't beat utd, but win the title at home against Everton.

They wont mess it up now......not the nicest football team to watch i think Spurs are a better footballing side but its great to see Leicester win the league so convincingly its a long time since there has been such a big gap at both the top and bottom of the league i think its hard for us to say we have the best league in the world on this seasons turn out.

Edited by gnasher16

Great draw , Liecester can win it this weekend as they need 1 more win & Thats if Spurs beat Chelsea , really glad it looks like it's going to the Midlands , I'm in London for Arsenals last game & I was dreading the thought of Spurs parading round North london that weekend with the PL title .

As a spurs fan I wanted Spurs to win it but if we're to come second to any team I don't mind it being second to Leicester . It's been a good season for us and I've enjoyed the usually more successful teams being shit lol you know who you are ? .

I'm going to watch my first premiership game this weekend, my little lad massive united fan, I was lucky enough to be given two free tickets off a guy I did a job for last week so were off to watch united v Leicester on Sunday.....only problem is... I'm secretly gunning for Leicester to whoop them

• Like 6

I'm going to watch my first premiership game this weekend, my little lad massive united fan, I was lucky enough to be given two free tickets off a guy I did a job for last week so were off to watch united v Leicester on Sunday.....only problem is... I'm secretly gunning for Leicester to whoop them

Fantastic good for you make the most of the father/son relationship its at its best around sport in my opinion......have a great time.

• Like 1

It must be a fantastic feeling for players who were viewed as journeymen to be this close to winning the league, just shows that a team will always beat gifted individuals who aren't a team.

I agree its refreshing to see hard work and desire overcome skill and ability sometimes.....i dont think for one minute Leicester are the best football team in England,probably not even in the top 10.......but they deserve the title more than any other side......the old 1 nil to the Arsenal side was based on solid defensive organisation this years 1 nil to the Leicester side has been based on grinding down out working and out hustling more talented opposition i think its great.

Gnash, don't forget outright pace, as a away team it's massive tool, fergies team ov sharpe, giggs, kanchelskis, was a tool on United winning many alway games, with vardy alone they had options. Up the foxes.

Edited by bracken boy

I have been a bit frustrated with some of the punditry this year about leicester. They have been waiting every week for them to slip up and every week they have delivered. That team has lost 3 games all season yet people were still expectin them to lose three on the bounce...because its leicester. When Ranieri took over I think they won 9 games on the bounce to stay up then they do this...so stick another 9 in the wins coloumn because thats their run. They have proven them selves and are deserved champions. They WILL win the league and if they carry on next year they will retain it and why wouldnt they carry it on? It is not like they are an unknown force, after the first five games everyone in the league knew their game plan but the STILL couldnt stop them.

Gnash I partly agree with what you are saying that there are talented individuals with more skill and ability if stood side by side with the leicester lot but as a TEAM there is no one in the league can match them for skill and ability which is why they are where they are.

I am a bit of a manu fan and I think its brilliant to see someone different winning the league that hasnt bought it and I honestly hope they retain it too.