Lurchers For Foxes

I run Hancock down cause most of his dogs are overpriced non workers,sold to anyone,pet,worker,on a business scale,pups bucketed if not sold ,totally different.

I take it your a hankock fan,no problem mate.am I a JP fan....no. Personally I don't like the idea of any breeding for profit,even pet boxers.

• Like 1

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres my one

One Ov mine good fox dog

One more only young but showing good signs roll on the season

Posted Images

I run Hancock down cause most of his dogs are overpriced non workers,sold to anyone,pet,worker,on a business scale,pups bucketed if not sold ,totally different.

I take it your a hankock fan,no problem mate.am I a JP fan....no. Personally I don't like the idea of any breeding for profit,even pet boxers.

theres no difference between them, they both breed sh*t out of sh*t and to anybody who has the cash be it pet or working home,, and I ain't a fan of either.
  • Like 1

Lol Hancock breeds dogs for pet / agility , I don't see a problem with it , as long as dogs are looked after which a lot are.

One thing with Hancock is he is honest guy in my opinion, not as if he advertises them as working collie xs is it, like a lot of bull shitters out there.

When I spoke to him about a pup he advised me who to go for as a sire, going off feedback from people who work the dogs and report back.

This isn't a post sticking up for him, just my findings.

Same could be said about JP bull whippets, I didn't know he bred for profit, it don't bother me what he does. I know a couple who have either owned them or do own them now, and not a bad word said about them.

Don't know why Hancock or deer x or whoever else's names get brought into it when foxing topics occur, some will do it some won't. NO one breeds guaranteed fox dogs lol

I know where on about fox dogs what would be your ideal pair mine would be a puller and a brawler what could take the shit and the reason I am saying that is for big numbers pre ban I know some of you lads like it single handed

I know where on about fox dogs what would be your ideal pair mine would be a puller and a brawler what could take the shit and the reason I am saying that is for big numbers pre ban I know some of you lads like it single handed

Preban these might be handy.

post-1341-0-07001100-1461967310_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Well, if it's fox dog it should do it single handed, if it's a deer dog it should do fallow buck single handed.

Only two things where there should be exceptions in my opinion and that boar and red deer, common sense would be to use more than one dog.

Edited by Somewhereyournot

Well, if it's fox dog it should do it single handed, if it's a deer dog it should do fallow buck single handed.

Only two things where there should be exceptions in my opinion and that boar and red deer, common sense would be two use more than one dog.

Single handed on fox.feck that them things bite mun.