Free Smk 22 Rifle

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right lads i want this to go to some kid just starting off   or some young shooting group club   its perfect for plinking on in the garden but i would not go hunting with it   it may be ok for t

I know some kid which has just started off ,he is not that good so it would be perfect for him , he does post on here but mostly crap .   He goes in the name of Mark from Manchester

She has made my day honestly she really has iv told every one about it lol   that and the fact that i got a new shooting buddy to day   but will have to wait until he is 8yrs old mind   another

Posted Images

Keep a look out for the vid Michael is going to put up of her opening the box

should be good to see her face when she see,s what is inside it lol :laugh:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Imagine the look on her face if you'd accidentally put your hw100 in there :D

• Like 1

I'm waiting on something else to appear before I post it, so I don't have to make 2 separate vids but I'm hoping her reaction is worth the wait!

I would have though you would have rushed to put anything up after the incredibly generous help the members have given you here!

Frankly, I would like to see, and I can but suspect others much closer may be pleased to see her reaction as well!

• Like 2

I'm waiting on something else to appear before I post it, so I don't have to make 2 separate vids but I'm hoping her reaction is worth the wait!

I would have though you would have rushed to put anything up after the incredibly generous help the members have given you here!

Frankly, I would like to see, and I can but suspect others much closer may be pleased to see her reaction as well!

I did intend to but didn't want to "spam" videos so to speak. No disrespect was intended and I'm hugely appreciative of the help and more than generous gifts. I do hope I haven't upset anyone or made anyone think I'm not grateful. The recording is a reasonably long one that I need to edit and I thought it would be a much better idea to wait for the slip and scope David sent to edit it into one video, rather than post two separate ones in the same thread.

*Edit* I'm just gonna upload it to save any tension it may cause. Sorry if I've upset anyone, I just thought it would make better viewing

Edited by Michael J B Lancaster

You have not upset any one Michael not at all mate and i can see your point as well

any way how many times has she ask,d you to take her out shooting with it lol

i bet your head is done in .

there is no need to panic mate were all twats on hear any way

and you should fit right in :laugh::tongue2:

and you have all ready thanked me enough to start with . :yes:

• Like 3

It's alright old pal. No one is offended or upset. But, we don't need to see professional production values or a masterpiece of editing on a par with Hollywood movies.

Let's see her little face when she opens her parcel ...eh! ;)

• Like 1

Thanks guys, I've already thrown it together, will let it process overnight and will post a link in the morning. I definitely am a twat and from what I've seen, I think it means I'll fit in rather well hah.

I'm contemplating just locking her in her bedroom with the thing so she can stare at it and leave me alone!

In all seriousness though, she's going to need a lot of prompting in regards to safety, you'll see why in the video. She does pick stuff up quickly but I think in her excitement, she wasn't really listening or thinking. I'm glad it wasn't cocked and/or loaded. Once I get her out with it, she'll be fine so don't cringe too hard will you? I spent about 10 minutes after the video trying to get her to calm down and take it in.

She has shot them before, so just to leave you guys something to watch and enjoy, showing she isn't a complete numpty here's a link to a meet showing off her skills in a multitude of different things

• Like 3

If there is one thing missing now days then it has to be children that act like childhood has not past them by. Uncontrolled excitement is part and parcel of being a child, I for one hope she is flooded by it, so many things that excited me in my childhood have stayed with me as treasured moments in time. and yes it will be good to see her heart thumbing reaction when you present her with it. Nothing wrong being a twat , as mac said are we not all in our own way.

All the best

• Like 2

Top class Tiz you will be an expert soon and you can show your dad how to shoot

Well lads you cant get a better thank you than that can you

Tiz have fun and stay safe ;)

• Like 3

Top class Tiz you will be an expert soon and you can show your dad how to shoot

Well lads you cant get a better thank you than that can you

Tiz have fun and stay safe ;)

I still dont think it does the generosity proper justice but hopefully it goes some way towards showing our gratitude. She is definitely one happy little lady.

Fantastic. Give 'em hell Tiz :)

It's great to see more girls enthusiastic about the sport - my daughter loves it.

Well done to Mac for helping another young 'un in.

Keep us posted on her progress - it'll be nice to hear.

• Like 1