Free Smk 22 Rifle

Top class Tiz you will be an expert soon and you can show your dad how to shoot

Well lads you cant get a better thank you than that can you

Tiz have fun and stay safe ;)

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I still dont think it does the generosity proper justice but hopefully it goes some way towards showing our gratitude. She is definitely one happy little lady.

She has made my day honestly she really has iv told every one about it lol

that and the fact that i got a new shooting buddy to day

but will have to wait until he is 8yrs old mind

another grandson born this morning both he and his mom are doing fine

and im off to see him soon .

Micheal you need to buy a shot gun mind Tiz is a bonny young woman you will need it to fend off unwanted pray soon lol :laugh:

Tiz as JJ has say,d give em hell with that rifle ;)

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 3

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right lads i want this to go to some kid just starting off   or some young shooting group club   its perfect for plinking on in the garden but i would not go hunting with it   it may be ok for t

I know some kid which has just started off ,he is not that good so it would be perfect for him , he does post on here but mostly crap .   He goes in the name of Mark from Manchester

She has made my day honestly she really has iv told every one about it lol   that and the fact that i got a new shooting buddy to day   but will have to wait until he is 8yrs old mind   another

Posted Images

I'm torn between two methods of scaring them off. One is the stare directly into their eyes, while idly gliding my honing stone over my parang. The other is to sit down on the sofa next to them and put my hand on their knee whilst saying "How are you honey?"

Both should have the desired effect of scaring them half to death. Both are probably a little dicey in the eyes of the law also hah

Top class now she is ready to go

just a tin of pellets

and a few practice sessions

and she will be ready

By the way now you know why they call me mr duct tape (rifle box)lol

and all the tape on it :laugh:

atvbmac :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

Top class now she is ready to go

just a tin of pellets

and a few practice sessions

and she will be ready

By the way now you know why they call me mr duct tape (rifle box)lol

and all the tape on it :laugh:

atvbmac :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I never actually saw that header before. Apt is an understatement haha.

Yeah we're gunna pick up some pellets and try and find out what it likes and get her working on her hold and technique. Can't wait til she starts throwing some down range.

Edited by Michael J B Lancaster
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for the thread necro but I figured I'd update rather than start a whole new thread. Thus meaning anyone who missed the initially can follow the story properly.

I've finally gotten round to sorting the scope out on the rifle. A massive pain in the backside. The allen keys I have were imperial, so too small and too big. The recoil pin on the mounts wouldnt allow me to mount it without removing it. So I went and bought some imperial allen keys and sorted it out. I finally got round to buying some pellets for her as well. Ended up trying out some Remington Tyrant's, so hopefully they're ok. All said and done, she's loving it. First time we've been out together. Went out to try and zero it as we'd tried shooting via the iron sight on the rifle and it was hellish.

Here's a couple of pics from today...

13413077 10154121503832936 3908447560012849343 N

13346655 10154121503897936 3371780889020773326 N

13406884 10154121503787936 3936848989969343492 N

She has troubles with her eyes, so she's trying to use her good one but the other interferes, so she's been covering it up with her hand as she can't keep it shut properly.
  • Like 1

Move the target closer Tiz then zero the rifle once you know you can hit it then move the target away another few yards then zero it again just keep repeating this until your about 30 yrds away and you will do fine

Just a thought mind get an eye patch and put it on when your shooting it may help with your eye that way you wont have bother closing your eye but the patch will not interfere with the scope when your looking through it .

if i lived closer i would come along with you both and show you how to shoot it would not belong before you would be showing your dad how to shoot lol

Keep us updated on her progress Michael .

atvb to you both ,,,mac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

PS,,,,Tiz tell him you want an hw100 for Xmas :laugh:

• Like 1

First time I've caught up on this. Super. In a word.

Jesus it recoils like a nosin :)

Mac, I'd like to say, and I know the rest of the forums would agree, your an absolute f'kin diamond.

I know the reason why they call you mr duck tape... When you sent me all them bits, I was surprised they got through the postal service... Could of been an IS bomb!

We'll have the Feds watching this forum now :D admins, you can thank me later re SEO key words etc :)

First time I've caught up on this. Super. In a word.

Jesus it recoils like a nosin :)

Mac, I'd like to say, and I know the rest of the forums would agree, your an absolute f'kin diamond.

I know the reason why they call you mr duck tape... When you sent me all them bits, I was surprised they got through the postal service... Could of been an IS bomb!

We'll have the Feds watching this forum now :D admins, you can thank me later re SEO key words etc :)

Out of likes Rez so a :thumbs: will have to do for now

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Good man. It's true though. The back bone mate.

Just need to learn to shoot now...

X

Next time im at Simons ill show you how to shoot

you cheeky Twat :laugh:

love ya mate ;)

and thanks

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Move the target closer Tiz then zero the rifle once you know you can hit it then move the target away another few yards then zero it again just keep repeating this until your about 30 yrds away and you will do fine

Just a thought mind get an eye patch and put it on when your shooting it may help with your eye that way you wont have bother closing your eye but the patch will not interfere with the scope when your looking through it .

if i lived closer i would come along with you both and show you how to shoot it would not belong before you would be showing your dad how to shoot lol

Keep us updated on her progress Michael .

atvb to you both ,,,mac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

PS,,,,Tiz tell him you want an hw100 for Xmas :laugh:

Yeah we did slowly move back to that range. That's why it took so long. I was going way overboard on the adjusting and I'm still a newbie myself so learning as I go. We'll get there, albeit slowly.

Shame about the distance, would have loved to have met.

She's not too bad. I'm still ahead but how long I don't know. She takes to this kind of stuff really quick. The HW100 would be the most expensive thing in the house, so that isn't happening any time soon haha. Maybe if I win the lottery :p

I'll keep you all updated and thanks for the kind words