Old Firm Arrests

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's what ye call a derby boys. Rangers will strengthen that team for next year, a team who lets be honest, dominated that game, not surprising as that's how we have played under big magic since he

Best team won . No excuses . Well done the rangers . As for players id keep at celtic . Sviatckenko . Tierney . Griffiths . Rogic . brown will come back as that was a horendous injury . Commons and mu

Thought crime,the new future police unit.

Haha max how the fuk am I suppose to take you serious?? Your too funny max! And our clubs were created over religion so that's hard to shake of, remind us about the NE Derby and its beginnings?

• Like 1

So much for Hartson saying gers where on to a four nil grubbing from Celtic and they would need to spend a fortune to complete in the same league as them

Just shows ye mate that all ye need is 11 players playing for the badge even without crazy wages and a good manager who they fight for

• Like 1

The One'

One Swallow don't make a summer.

But it's a bitter one for them to swallow max. I honestly think that Celtic will need to strengthen with us now back even with this current team, they are poor and I think it's down to there manager. Scott brown looks finished to me but obviously he can come back strong after his last injury, and other than him and maybe young tierney I can't think of any other Celtic player that play with a lot of passion. They need a manager who can bring that out in them. Also one who would give kris commons a game!!

Best team won . No excuses . Well done the rangers . As for players id keep at celtic . Sviatckenko . Tierney . Griffiths . Rogic . brown will come back as that was a horendous injury . Commons and mulgrew . And get henderson back from hibs . I think hes a cracker .

Edited by bendrover
  • Like 2

Best team won . No excuses . Well done the rangers . As for players id keep at celtic . Sviatckenko . Tierney . Griffiths . Rogic . brown will come back as that was a horendous injury . Commons and mulgrew . And get henderson back from hibs . I think hes a cracker .

Sounds about right Ben, tierney is a class act like. Yous need to get rid of RD ASAP, and fair play to u for taking it well, can't beat the banter of it all

Sounds about right Ben, tierney is a class act like. Yous need to get rid of RD ASAP, and fair play to u for taking it well, can't beat the banter of it all
no point in denying the truth . Better team won .

Young Tierney doing my Island proud ;)