Old Firm Arrests

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's what ye call a derby boys. Rangers will strengthen that team for next year, a team who lets be honest, dominated that game, not surprising as that's how we have played under big magic since he

Best team won . No excuses . Well done the rangers . As for players id keep at celtic . Sviatckenko . Tierney . Griffiths . Rogic . brown will come back as that was a horendous injury . Commons and mu

Thought crime,the new future police unit.

jesus, I thought the English and welsh had problems when the rugby was on, at least that was race/race but after working near Glasgow when the old firm matches were on and you turn up for work on Monday morning and its work mates scrapping between them selves over a sodding puffball game, f**k me jocks stop supping buckie, its screwed your brains up enough

Well I'm a bit worried about Ronnies team selection but if he goes with what I hope he goes with......4-2 Celtic....??

Might be conditions put in place by a court,not a bad idea if it keeps some retarded woman out of hospital.

I'd say this is the other consequence of a nanny state,people end up needing to be looked after rather than say...walking out the fvcking door and not coming back to an abusive man.

3-1 celtic, if kenny miller plays he will be the only guy to have played for all three teams in an old firm game.

I like what did there...?

Hopefully its just the ladies in blue that get a battering , haaaaaaaa

So you pretty confident on a Celtic victory then Ben? Cup game and all that but be a bad day if yous can't beat us like