Boxing At The Weekend...

Just now, kanny said:

I watched it last night,  I thought serrano probably deserved the win  but one of those that could go either way  , gutsy effort  by both,  madison Square was rammed  full , fairplay to them ,Eddie loves a rematch ?

I thought Serrano too. But the final rounds must have influenced the judges???

• Like 2

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I thought Serrano too. But the final rounds must have influenced the judges???

Yeah Taylor found the dog in herself in the later rounds,  very close  fight,  probably a draw would have been the best result 

• Like 1
Just now, kanny said:

Yeah Taylor found the dog in herself in the later rounds,  very close  fight,  probably a draw would have been the best result 

Lot of commentators  thought that. But Taylor held the belt and, often, judges don't like change.

• Like 2
On 21/04/2022 at 22:57, New moon said:

What a shame some of these ex fighters dont have a little bit more respect for the sport they did very well out of.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
49 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

You literally have no idea what you are talking about.

he has plenty a passion we’re his lads are concerned you don’t think he’s a game old boy i recon you put it on him he will do whatever it takes to come out on top game old boy 

Just now, McVey said:

Scared to get in't ring with the Shepton Mallet, give ya head a shake man! ?

come on ? a old juice head after abit a fame ? 

he just been in london why didn’t shepton pull him because it’s a different story when there’s no ref and no rules all in you have to have a bit of arse 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

What a shame some of these ex fighters dont have a little bit more respect for the sport they did very well out of.

£££ sadly

Cheers, D.

17 hours ago, mC HULL said:

he has plenty a passion we’re his lads are concerned you don’t think he’s a game old boy i recon you put it on him he will do whatever it takes to come out on top game old boy 

This topic is over 6 years old im not going to plough all the way back and find it but ive already posted my experience of the man and it was anything but " game "....and that judgement comes from the real world years ago not sitting watching Youtube ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, mC HULL said:

come on ? a old juice head after abit a fame ? 

he just been in london why didn’t shepton pull him because it’s a different story when there’s no ref and no rules all in you have to have a bit of arse 

Anyone thats lived a bit of life and know how things work would have the nouse to know that by announcing to the world that you want to have an illegal fight to the death with someone.....is a little bit like saying " i dont want a fight with anybody "....its called hiding in plain view !

If the man wanted what he claims then he would quietly and discreetly go about finding it....and it wouldnt be a difficult thing to find.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
16 hours ago, dytkos said:

£££ sadly

Cheers, D.

He cant be short of a bob or two though surely....i think its more of a " missing the limelight " thing than missing the dough.....and thats probably even more sad.

54 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Anyone thats lived a bit of life and know how things work would have the nouse to know that by announcing to the world that you want to have an illegal fight to the death with someone.....is a little bit like saying " i dont want a fight with anybody "....its called hiding in plain view !

If the man wanted what he claims then he would quietly and discreetly go about finding it....and it wouldnt be a difficult thing to find.

one wants a fight in a ring for a bit a publicity for releasing a book and has prodded and poked had a chance to turn up to a gym doors closed didn’t had a chance to turn up on a site in london we’re he lives didn’t had. a chance to land on him while he is in london didn’t 

if i was fury id be half worried that the one prodding and poking isnt ready for what will come when we meet and he ends up lifed off for another section 18 

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

one wants a fight in a ring for a bit a publicity for releasing a book and has prodded and poked had a chance to turn up to a gym doors closed didn’t had a chance to turn up on a site in london we’re he lives didn’t had. a chance to land on him while he is in london didn’t 

if i was fury id be half worried that the one prodding and poking isnt ready for what will come when we meet and he ends up lifed off for another section 18 

In all honesty squire i couldnt give a bollocks about all that they are both a pair of f****n idiots.....the reality is when a man wants such competition " Youtube " is not the place to find it.

Like i say,my limited experience of the man was a big mouthed trouble maker with a very low level of what you termed " gameness ".......fair do's we all do and say daft things when we're younger but by the sound of it 35 odd years hasnt changed him one bit.

• Like 5
On 20/04/2022 at 19:32, mC HULL said:

passionate about his lad i think game old boy no doubt 

On 02/05/2022 at 17:15, gnasher16 said:

You literally have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm not so sure, gnash? ?

He knows tyson fury is the best heavyweight since Ali.

? ?