Boxing At The Weekend...

7 minutes ago, bird said:

Answer this with all honesty  , Usyk will win I know that. But  if fury looses, what excuses w ill you come up with.. I think likes of fury, wilder  Aj  Usyk will all retire in 2 years. And let's hope the next heavyweight division  are better than this bunch now. 💪👍

id say this era now is as good as it’s been in decades ? enjoy it 

• Haha 2

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

3 hours ago, bird said:

Answer this with all honesty  , Usyk will win I know that. But  if fury looses, what excuses w ill you come up with.. I think likes of fury, wilder  Aj  Usyk will all retire in 2 years. And let's hope the next heavyweight division  are better than this bunch now. 💪👍

When fury looses he will be crying like a bitch we all know that mate plus £100 down he will be paying me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, martyn2233 said:

When fury looses he will be crying like a bitch we all know that mate plus £100 down he will be paying me

easiest 100 i’ve ever made lol 

11 hours ago, mC HULL said:

@ greyman don’t you think this era of heavyweight has  been an is more exiting then for a couple decades ? 

what a poor show the heavys are now I hope uysk does fury funny how John soon bolted after Tysons  last fight and went quiet 

Edited by Blackmag
12 hours ago, mC HULL said:

@ greyman don’t you think this era of heavyweight has  been an is more exiting then for a couple decades ? 

Think Lewis,klitchko, Holyfield,Tyson Bruno era was far superior, I don’t understand how you can seriously believe that fighters that fight once a year or even two years are more exciting than those getting in the ring every few months, there were better journeyman that have been forgotten from those eras than our current crop of lazy arse so called champions I think you have probably only started watching boxing in the last few years if you really believe this is even a good era let alone a great one

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Think Lewis,klitchko, Holyfield,Tyson Bruno era was far superior, I don’t understand how you can seriously believe that fighters that fight once a year or even two years are more exciting than those getting in the ring every few months, there were better journeyman that have been forgotten from those eras than our current crop of lazy arse so called champions I think you have probably only started watching boxing in the last few years if you really believe this is even a good era let alone a great one

i’ve watched it since about 3 year old mate lol that’s why i know it is better now then for a couple a decades 

tyson and holyfield and bruno were abit before lewis the klitschkos were after all of them 

lewis was finished 20 year ago 

if  you think klitschkos david haye valuev byrd we’re better fights then we are having in the last 4 year well 

as stiff has said to me you need to lay off the weed lol

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i’ve watched it since about 3 year old mate lol that’s why i know it is better now then for a couple a decades 

tyson and holyfield and bruno were abit before lewis the klitschkos were after all of them 

lewis was finished 20 year ago 

if  you think klitschkos david haye valuev byrd we’re better fights then we are having in the last 4 year well 

as stiff has said to me you need to lay off the weed lol

Since you have watched it from the age of 3 why you so f***ing clueless 

• Haha 7
45 minutes ago, martyn2233 said:

Since you have watched it from the age of 3 why you so f***ing clueless 

this will go down like a lead balloon when fury plays with usyk lol 

53 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

this will go down like a lead balloon when fury plays with usyk lol 

Regardless of the outcome it won’t make this a great era in boxing history no matter how’s many pair of rose tinted spectacles you watch it through 

• Like 1

Its generally accepted that the 70's were by far the greatest era in heavyweight history greats like Ali,Foreman,Frazier,Holmes all in their primes with a willingness to fight each other....with " opponent " types like Bonavena,Mathis,Terrell,Quarry,Norton,Ellis,Shavers,Young,Lyle who on any given night would have given all of todays heavies a run for their money.....in terms of " eras " todays in an embarrassment compared to the 70's !....probably even the 90's as well of Holyfield,Lewis,Tyson who all fought each other backed up by decent " opponents " like Bowe,Moorer,Mercer,Foreman,Ruddock,Morrison etc.....todays generation in terms of talent and ability is diabolical but evolution waits for no man and size rules today....bigger is certainly not always better !

• Like 5

I've got to agree with Mchull that the past 10 years have been marginally better than the previous 10 years...that Klitcscho era seems like a distant bad dream, surely the time between 2004 and 2014 must be the worst in history...

Regards everything else, of course the 70s is head and shoulders above, before my time but I've tried to watch as much of that era as possible .. remember the late 80s and 90s well, and for me that's the best in my lifetime... I don't think any of the current mob would stand with half of the 70s or 90s champions or contenders...

• Like 5