Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

11 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Francis will do him 

You got to wonder why take the fight at all, it adds nothing to his record if he wins and there's a chance he's getting knocked out.... i think Fury was terrible in their fight and Francis capitalised on that, fair play... imo Francis won that fight, bit surely Joshua should be fighting another ranked fighter, Zhang or Dubois maybe to link up a fight with the winner of Fury v Usyk..this is just a money fight, again, apart from Usyk they are all at it...f***ing stinks

• Like 2
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

If he does he’s finished for good 

In his mind I think he already has doesn't need the money and if and it's a big if he does fight uysk he may just lose that unbeaten record is it a risk at his age or how he feels mentally he's willing to take because after that Francis fight he certainly wasn't is normal self 

Edited by Blackmag

At the end of the day feck em all there all mega rich and don’t give two shites about the “fans” they will sail off into the sun set with there millions and we’ll be walking around in muck boots in the dirt with the mutts 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

In his mind I think he already has doesn't need the money and if and it's a big if he does fight uysk he may just lose that unbeaten record is it a risk at his age or how he feels mentally because after that Francis fight he certainly wasn't is normal self 

You’ve also got to add he’s a gypsy and they are big on pride “NEVER BET IN ME LOIFE” so yes being beaten will definitely be a massive deterrent for him amongst his own people. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

You got to wonder why take the fight at all, it adds nothing to his record if he wins and there's a chance he's getting knocked out.... i think Fury was terrible in their fight and Francis capitalised on that, fair play... imo Francis won that fight, bit surely Joshua should be fighting another ranked fighter, Zhang or Dubois maybe to link up a fight with the winner of Fury v Usyk..this is just a money fight, again, apart from Usyk they are all at it...f***ing stinks

Now this the thing when it comes to Saudi money they throw so much at the fighters it’s extremely hard for them to turn it down so they just roll with it. 

big bang will stop wilder 100 per cent 

edited to say maybe they won’t fight each other ? I read it as it was them two fighting but maybe they will fight some other bums 

IMG_6187.png

Edited by lurcherman 887
Keepdiggins gay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

🥱

Don't know about you lads, but that's what I feel about all this saudi nonsense.

Said it a couple of months ago, it's only going to benefit the individual boxer's pockets. 

Your average fan can't just hop on a plane to Saudi, and paying ppv money for the majority of the fights is silly.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

🥱

Don't know about you lads, but that's what I feel about all this saudi nonsense.

Said it a couple of months ago, it's only going to benefit the individual boxer's pockets. 

Your average fan can't just hop on a plane to Saudi, and paying ppv money for the majority of the fights is silly.

They don’t care about ppv or money from the gate moneys already been put down so nobody cares.

dillian whyte must be sick to his stomach all these paydays he’s missing :laugh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
34 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I might be way off here, but I think joshua might be thinking along the lines of, he's already beat parker, parker beat wilder easily, and fury was knocked down 4 times by wilder in 3 fights, and hit quite easily at times by a guy that can't box that well. 

Joshua made mincemeat of wallin, who pushed fury extremely hard for the 1st half of their fight , and in a lot of people's view should've won the fight by stoppage due to the gash he opened above fury's right eye.

And after watching fury against ngannou, is probably thinking the same as a lot of us, fury is on his way down. 

And ngannou, regardless of how well he did against fury, or being ranked in the top 10 of the wbc, is not really a top 10 boxer.  And joshua's  confidence is looking like it's back, and he thinks he can deal with ngannou pretty comfortably.

But, like I said, I could be way off the mark.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

They don’t care about ppv or money from the gate moneys already been put down so nobody cares.

dillian whyte must be sick to his stomach all these paydays he’s missing :laugh: 

Just saying, mate.  I'm bored with all this saudi shite already.  👍

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I might be way off here, but I think joshua might be thinking along the lines of, he's already beat parker, parker beat wilder easily, and fury was knocked down 4 times by wilder in 3 fights, and hit quite easily at times by a guy that can't box that well. 

Joshua made mincemeat of wallin, who pushed fury extremely hard for the 1st half of their fight , and in a lot of people's view should've won the fight by stoppage due to the gash he opened above fury's right eye.

And after watching fury against ngannou, is probably thinking the same as a lot of us, fury is on his way down. 

And ngannou, regardless of how well he did against fury, or being ranked in the top 10 of the wbc, is not really a top 10 boxer.  And joshua's  confidence is looking like it's back, and he thinks he can deal with ngannou pretty comfortably.

But, like I said, I could be way off the mark.

way off the mark 

as usual lol 

get back to discussing eastenders with the missus ffs lol

22 minutes ago, shaaark said:

But, like I said, I could be way off the 

Is Francis ranked in the top 10? Surely not after 1 fight and 1 loss..

What about lads like Bakole, Wardley, Zhang, Dubois, Parker getting a shot at these big pay days, they've earnt it... surely Joshua v Parker as he beat Wilder and winner fights winner of Fury v Usyk... like i say it all stinks, it's just pay days... other than 3 fights against Wilder Fury has fought no one, and I've said for ever Wilder is terrible, his only big win is Ortiz imo... beat 3 times by the only other credible opponent...they are all as bad as each other mate, money and politics ruin it

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

way off the mark 

as usual lol 

get back to discussing eastenders with the missus ffs lol

Lol I knew you wouldn't be far behind my post!!  😄

Show/tell me exactly where I'm way off the mark, Gooey.

And, by the way, me nor the mrs watch any soaps.  🙂 👍

59 minutes ago, shaaark said:

🥱

Your average fan wants to go to Wembley, Ceasers Palace, Maddison Square Garden or London Stadium to watch the biggest of fights...not f***ing Saudi with no atmosphere.. you don't see the lower weights headlining out there as they need proper boxing fans to sale tickets, buy the heavies have become a circus and separate to boxing in general. Clowns show

• Like 3