Boxing At The Weekend...

15 minutes ago, kanny said:

😆 

The irony is that its the lads own daddy who has come close to ruining his career to where very few trainers want to work with him and has the lad like a programmed robot doing and saying everything daddy tells him to....shame really.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

The irony is that its the lads own daddy who has come close to ruining his career to where very few trainers want to work with him and has the lad like a programmed robot doing and saying everything daddy tells him to....shame really.

The over bearing controlling parent seems to be a common theme through many sports, hopefully he can shake him off, these relationships often go sour. 

On 22/12/2023 at 17:07, kanny said:

Nah mate , wilder has been inactive for how long? Can we even count the Helenius fight? Lol ...Parker  will be the best fighter He's faced  other than fury, if the best version of Parker shows up I think wilder could be in trouble, fast hands decent feet good body work, just gotta avoid that bomb lol. Could go to a points win robbery in wilders favour if Parker can't get him out clean .

I know Dubois has had his problems but non juice Miller has looked slow as treacle,  I think Dubois puts him away in the mid rounds if he can weather the initial inevitable storm. 

you called that kanny spot on mate 

• Like 3

Can’t believe how much the Fury fan boys have bummed up Wilder the last few years to give Fury’s CV credibility, when the rest of us knew he’s fought no-one of any real standing at heavyweight. Wilder is a dreadful boxer, and totally neutralised by a decent, but not anywhere near elite level boxer in Parker.

Interested to see what Joshua has left, and whether he looks like he could seriously compete for a belt again.

Also, fcuk all this sucking up to the arabs. We need these fights back in the US and Europe. If the Saudis want a big title fight in Riyadh, let them produce a contender of their own.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Also, fcuk all this sucking up to the arabs. We need these fights back in the US and Europe. If the Saudis want a big title fight in Riyadh, let them produce a contender of their own.

The Saudi events lack atmosphere,  nothing like the uk events....maybe it's just the alcohol  🤔 

I