Italian Greyhounds

do these little dogs hunt/catch does anybody know? I saw one the other day,it looked just like a small whippet and it made me think they must of crossed that into kc whippets to smarten them up. The man who owned it didnt go rabbiting but he did say they will run all day.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speaking of tiny. Shame about Ronnie. RIP.

Thanks for your honest answers and insight Samurai. like I said Ive only seen this one in the flesh and it made me curious. This should be the place to come to get answers and have a chat about things

jeemes, I offer a sincere apology if my comments have detracted from your topic. I did write that I have no personal experience of the breed and my comments would be only conjecture or bullshit, it wo

Posted Images

I have a one in the house they are mental, metabolism is to high in these dogs, but as it will not stop in when I go out ,it has been coming out for about a year and I have let it run with the cocker it has followed him in what he does an d it hunts up very well it has a very good nose on it and will find game itself and is about 80% whistle trained and as said they will run all day loves to be with the whippets and the lurchers

Edited by samurai

I have a one in the house they are mental, metabolism is to high in these dogs, but as it will not stop in when I go out ,it has been coming out for about a year and I have let it run with the cocker it has followed him in what he does an d it hunts up very well it has a very good nose on it and will find game itself and is about 80% whistle trained and as said they will run all day loves to be with the whippets and the lurchers

could it catch a rabbit do you think?

For all they say about them been fragile I can well believe some specimens I've seen shivering little wrecks of show bred shite( even though mine is lol) have a look at them lure coursing on YouTube in Germany over roughshod fields I was amazed at them , he is going over a pure bedlington when she's ready.

For all they say about them been fragile I can well believe some specimens I've seen shivering little wrecks of show bred shite( even though mine is lol) have a look at them lure coursing on YouTube in Germany over roughshod fields I was amazed at them , he is going over a pure bedlington when she's ready.

why a beddy? thats not a criticism in any way,Im just curious.