New Terrier Breed

Is there any new breed/type in the pipeline anywhere, is there room/work for the development of a new breed, have people settled on the fact that the black dog is the pinnacle of earth dogs? What about the the mighty Russell or border or glens, assigned to the history books in favour of the mighty black, will he ever be surpassed?

Like This

peterhunter86

Today, 09:28 PM

Unlike

peterhunter86

Today, 01:10 AM

You will make a few bob on them mole

Mole wrote

Boring boring boring!!!

You discribe yourself to a tee there pal dont be so hard on yourself

Mole wrote

Same old same old.

Patterdale X Parson Russel's = £100.

Patterson pups = £225.

Parson = K.C. = non worker = lodsamoney = messers.

Still, I'll bet they all sell, you know what they say about a fool and his money.

PMSL.

What do they say about a fool and his money?,as your at the bar ill have a pint of Best :tongue2: .

• Like 1

Was speaking to a woman with a litter of pups when I took mine to the vets for their jabs, they were French Bulldog x Shihtzu. 'French BullShits' as she called them.

She was asking £1500 a pup as she said she paid nearly £7k for the French Bulldog apparently. She was astounded that i was charging so little for my Patterdale pups in comparison. It's rife up our way people breeding these 'designer crossbreeds' and charging a bloody fortune for them, but its the fools who buy them who allow it to keep happening!

• Like 1