Angola Bans Islam

Apparently Angola has banned islam completely and they are going to tear down every mosque. It has been done before in history and I am sure Angola is the first of many who will take the same steps. I just wonder if nato or some other mob wil bomb the sh!t out of them for it like what happened in Yugoslavia.

• Like 3

2015 latest update. Original report was made in 2013. There is no clear report on the current state of affairs there.

I did notice it was 2013, i will research further the un or something like that probably sanctioned them or threatened to bomb (or bombed) them into changing their mind. It is good to see not everyone tries to be politically correct, even if it is some lawless shantytown...

It seems to be true, mosques have been shut and torn down. Apparently islam does not pass all the legal requirements to be practiced and is therefore officially and legally banned. Hopefully many more nations come to their senses and a precedent is set!

• Like 1

Spent 6 months in Angola in 2008 Now there a shit hole of a place

I can't say a holiday in Angola is on my bucket list, but what did you find so unpleasant if you don't mind my asking?

Have you ever been to a big city in West Africa?

Wikipedia was one and there were some more recent articles from 2015 i found through Google and reading the comments by angolans i concluded it seems to be true. I haven't read all your links yet so i cant comment on them right now but i am interested and i will check them when I get the chance. Also libert news had some information on the subject.