So say at home bored watching some rubbish about the queen made me think why is she so special why are the Royal Family so special after all it all boils down to this simple thing we all started of the same in life just beacuse some adverage jack back in time decided they will claim to be royal load of crap there the same people as everyone nothing special song understand the hype for them

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

royal family are special, they can go almost were they like in the world and have people happily run around after them.. that wouldnt happen for you or i   i like the queen and the royal family in g

Makes me smile when people slag off the Royals , the country etc , as I said , try North Korea , Saudi ,, Russia , see how you feel then ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ironically , half the world are trying to get in

I heard they are pretty good with punctuation.

royal family are special, they can go almost were they like in the world and have people happily run around after them.. that wouldnt happen for you or i

i like the queen and the royal family in general and think they are good for the country.. when we lose them, we will as a nation lose a large part of our identity

i hope i dont see that happen..

• Like 13

royal family are special, they can go almost were they like in the world and have people happily run around after them.. that wouldnt happen for you or i

i like the queen and the royal family in general and think they are good for the country.. when we lose them, we will as a nation lose a large part of our identity

i hope i dont see that happen..

Nothing special to me just bog standard people say i claimed to be the Royal of the area I live and somehow over the years got a special reputation in still bog standard Jim from the same as everyone else it's how it all started

Edited by CushtyJook

So say at home bored watching some rubbish about the queen made me think why is she so special why are the Royal Family so special after all it all boils down to this simple thing we all started of the same in life just beacuse some adverage jack back in time decided they will claim to be royal load of crap there the same people as everyone nothing special song understand the hype for them

When you have a grandmother thats nearing 90 and still puts in more work than grandmothers 30 years younger,then gains the amount of revenue she does for this country,she,s worth every ounce of her regal weight,its the fecking royal bred hangers on that do nowt and receive income from the state.

Edited by morton
  • Like 1

When you have a grandmother thats nearing 90 and still puts in more work than grandmothers 30 years younger,then gains the amount of revenue she does for this country,she,s worth every ounce of her regal weight,its the fecking royal bred hangers on that do nowt and receive income from the state.

That's not my point my point is why us she so special after they are only people who years ago would of decided or claimed to be Royal it's not a creation they at one point decided to become Royal either by force or what ever

That's not my point my point is why us she so special after they are only people who years ago would of decided or claimed to be Royal it's not a creation they at one point decided to become Royal either by force or what ever

She,s "so special" as you call it because of her commitment to her country,even part of Ireland,the better part.90 years of loyal duty,working through the war years and then dragging this country into the modern century and grafting and grafting and grafting,when the majority of her subjects where well retired.Her ancestry may have developed her sense of patriotic commitment to her reign.

• Like 2

Well how they got their royalty is history ,,,,,,,,,,,,,they did ,,,,,,,,,,,not my family or anyone else did ,,,,,,,,,,,,they are the reason millions of tourists come here yearly ,,,,,,,,,,,if someone doesn't like the fact we have a royal family they can try North Korea and a dictatorship !!! GSTQ

• Like 2

A long time ago the King or Queen ruled the land, they ACHIEVED this by LEADING lesser men in battle and ORGANISING society. Firstly as towns and cities and then counties and eventually countries and nations. This Queen's ancestors were our leaders and masters, because they were greater, braver and stronger than other men. Now we have their descendants, who, whilst maybe not braver or stronger, rightfully remind us if our past and heritage. Their wealth and privilege was was won in past generations, nevertheless, they deserve it as they bring much more to our great nation than lesser men. Just saying.

• Like 2

I'm a royalist. But the longer they over see the destruction of our lands and people the more I loose my respect for them.

I'd fight for my Queen and country...for the first time in my life I'm questioning if they care for us

Edited by DIDO.1

A long time ago the King or Queen ruled the land, they ACHIEVED this by LEADING lesser men in battle and ORGANISING society. Firstly as towns and cities and then counties and eventually countries and nations. This Queen's ancestors were our leaders and masters, because they were greater, braver and stronger than other men. Now we have their descendants, who, whilst maybe not braver or stronger, rightfully remind us if our past and heritage. Their wealth and privilege was was won in past generations, nevertheless, they deserve it as they bring much more to our great nation than lesser men. Just saying.

One thing they never got was the good look charms as they all look like they got chucked out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down look like horses crossed with lizards

• Like 1