Good Friday Ferreting Up North.. The Resurection Of "chuckles"

Guest vin

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good write up that.terrier or ferret if they need help then they getting dug and coming home no fail.had a 10 footer to a young hob up in the highlands September time-thankfully it was sandy ground-to

been lucky never had to dig that deep don't know if I could now my last outing I had to dig a few times and at the end of the day it was one of those should I or shoudint I enter the ferret I did and

Cracking write up with a happy ending!

Superb post... :clapper:

Well done to you all,...and great to hear that brave Chuckles has come home safely,...

I do hope he gets his reward,.. with that pretty wee Poley gal.... :thumbs:

Chuckles was staking his claim on that Jill all day yesterday..He's on the wheel or on the Jill all night long.. Back out all day today and hunting like a little tasmanian devil...lol

Great write up that vin really enjoyed reading it.and thinking will you get to the ferret or not.

And good to see tomo getting some use out of them over sized traps mate lol.

I bet some lads would of walked away.but fair play to you all for getting him out.

At the end of the day without a ferret.there is no day out.

Awesome job guy's, you would of needed a backhoe to dig him out in Australia. I haven't had to dig a burrow ever and haven't lost a ferret for over 15 years, different style and type of ferrets I imagine ( only use jills that dont stay with the rabbit) although I have had some long waits, most of the ground here is sun baked like solid rock. Great read WELL DONE.

Edited by Sirblessed