Two Year Old Twins Drown In Pond

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My youngest son is in p1, and I don't understand how anyone could wish harm on him! That man was pure evil and may he burn in hell

What a tragedy, ive had sleeplesd nights since becoming a father wondering how im gonns get to kids to adulthood knowing all the things I did.dont bear thinkin bout how the parents feel rip.

I wouldn't move the kids in until it's gone,there was a big raised brick pond here,I emptied it filled it with pea gravel and soil and planted a few bushes in it.   it looks...different,but it's not

Rip wee ones, what a shame, also take a moment today 20years on from the dunblane massacre to remember the young children and there teacher who lost there lives

my hart gos out to all the familes there, that will never be the same

My youngest son is in p1, and I don't understand how anyone could wish harm on him! That man was pure evil and may he burn in hell

Lukey what is p1 if its ok to ask ?

Watched a program on Dunblane the other night evil is exactly what it was....no normal person would ever let it enter their mind to do such a thing its just beyond human understanding........so that only leaves evil !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Rip wee ones, what a shame, also take a moment today 20years on from the dunblane massacre to remember the young children and there teacher who lost there lives

my hart gos out to all the familes there, that will never be the same

Lukey what is p1 if its ok to ask ?

Watched a program on Dunblane the other night evil is exactly what it was....no normal person would ever let it enter their mind to do such a thing its just beyond human understanding........so that only leaves evil !

Primary 1 gnash his 1st year in school (5yo).

Yeh all a bit confusing now,,,,we only counted years in senior school,,,you were a first year when you were 11,,,and left school at the end of 5 th year.....when I was in school

Today they count from infants,,,,they call it year 1 ,,year 2 and so on,,,,,although year 1 is actually your second year ,,,cos your first year of school is reception year,,,then year one,,,then year two,,,

What a sad old story this was,,,poor kids and family,,heartbreaking ...