Hi ?

After the devastating loss, last year, of my girl Niela at the grand old age of 13

I'm on the look out for a bitch Teckel pup. Don't mind colour but would prefer rough coat and would prefer mini but will consider standard. Must be bred from Dna checked lines so no Pra or lafora. Prefer long breed history so no IVDD cushings or epilepsy etc.

The right pup will have the best home possible and will be out and about with my husband trapping moles, ferreting and just general mooching about the countryside. Then it will be spoilt and pampered by me, it will sleep on the bed it will be carried around in my coat at horse shows and generally loved to within an inch of its life and dressed in cute jumpers etc

It doesn't have to track or stalk or be super amazing at working but it absolutely HAS TO BE properly bred and healthy.

If anyone has any pups or litters planned please let me know 07449097666

Thanks

Amanda x ?

I do tend to have that effect on people...warm and fuzzy

I'm just looking for a new 4 legged companion. We have 2 working lurchers that are kennelled and 1 non ped who is called princess (I picked the name lol), sleeps in our bed, wears pink and sparkly jumpers and, since we lost our old girl Niela last year (she was 13 and never wore a jumper in her life but in retirement was partial to a cwtch on the sofa) anyway...princess has been lonely so she needs a new mate. No need to be careful really x

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a litter of very well bred standards 3 weeks old now. No bitches left only couple of dogs. Mother and farther are imported from solvaki.

hi jagman could you give me a ring or a txt regarding the teckle pups please my number 07789715713 thanks