Different Tastes In Music.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Things you dont expect to hear on thl.. "barry manilow, what a gig!"

I love music and always sit in the evening with the iPad on you tube listening to music while the wife watches her crap on TV ......... I am an 80's fan ?

I have quite a eclectic taste in music anything from hard techno to super thrash death metal... Bauhaus to funky acid house if I like it I like it I don't understand people who put themselves in one

Hello Tiercel,

Regarding music we definitely sing from the same Hymn sheet. If you get the time please send myself the particular classical music you like. For myself I find the German composers of particular interest but like many others also. Sometimes due to my Melancholy personality I have to listen to certain music to bring an uplift in my ever changing moods. However, I do like many rock bands also.

Hello Tiercel,

Regarding music we definitely sing from the same Hymn sheet. If you get the time please send myself the particular classical music you like. For myself I find the German composers of particular interest but like many others also. Sometimes due to my Melancholy personality I have to listen to certain music to bring an uplift in my ever changing moods. However, I do like many rock bands also.

My tastes are pretty eclectic as far as music goes. Anything from Bach to Beethoven to Grand Funk Railroad. I also like modern composers such as Carl Jenkins and Howard Goodhall. There is no particular genre or composer I follow, if I like it, I like it. Litolff's Sherzo and Smetana's Vltava both get equal play time depending on my mood.

TC

• Like 1

Funk, jazz, funky jazzy bluesy stuff, proper delta blues, old "Skool" hip hop, John martyn, Beth orton.....check out an outfit called breakestra..... They actually play the live music behind old hip hop stuff... Very jazzy funky stuff.

That kinda sums me up..... Oh, and lashings of morecheeba.

Matt

• Like 2

all sorts really, it all depends what mood i'm in, i like the old heavy metal, ac/dc, iron maiden, etc, also Marilyn Manson, limp bizkit, linkin park, i also like the 80s music and top 40 chart music, there is only a few artist i like in rap music, but the rest of rap i can't stand, so quite a broad selection really.

• Like 2

I love music and always sit in the evening with the iPad on you tube listening to music while the wife watches her crap on TV ......... I am an 80's fan

Try this app WR it's free and if you type.80.90.00 etc in the search bar.you will only have good music from that decade.

I use it daily.

Cheers King.

Radioplayer - free UK radio by UK Radioplayer Ltd

https://appsto.re/gb/vxiNH.i

Edited by king
  • Like 2

Left school in 83 so was a massive Who and Jam fan back then, Punk, Ska and a little Reggae too. Loved the emergence of electronic music with Joy Division, Human League etc.

Always enjoyed my Rock, Metal and Prog music, been to see plenty of bands from Genesis to Sabbath and then throw in a good dollop of old school funk (Funkadelic, Ohio Players etc) and 70's disco.

Red Hot Chili Peppers i've seen several times and the Beasty Boys. Never seen enough of Pearl Jam, what a great band. Then what about Van Morrison, Neil Diamond and Barry Manilow concerts were great...!

All in all its a big ol mish mash but i love it all. ;)