What's Everyone's Plans Now Season Has Ended??

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got a horse on loan for my daughter,the young lady who we are loaning it off has just bought a farm so I will be busy fencing paddocks,digging drainage,repairing roofs etc and keeping the terrier

It's show time!

Organising fight club, fighting in fight club and most importantly not talking about fight club.

Posted Images

Just got a horse on loan for my daughter,the young lady who we are loaning it off has just bought a farm so I will be busy fencing paddocks,digging drainage,repairing roofs etc and keeping the terriers active on the rats,keep my young ones off the streets and in the countryside, where they can learn an awful lot more.atb dc

• Like 14

Like This

DOC MARTIN

Today, 01:32 PM

go and kill some cubs

Your definitely an anti coming out with statements like that.

Having to deal with a vixen and cubs is abhorent to real terriermen unless it's a call out to deal with a lamb killer.

Go bang on someone else's door yae ain't getting a bite here XXX.

• Like 3

Unfortunately I had to deal with a vixen and cubs yesterday morning-only a proper prick would come out with a comment like that,I take no enjoyment from it-and so would no real terrierman,part and parcel of what we do-5 less to dig next season and if im honest I'd rather them go the humane way than by some wanker summer diggers or end up a waste on the side of the road.can't work this site out-I get warned/banned from posting for voicing my opinion and others are free to cause/say shit that in no way helps our cause one bit.funny place thl lol.atb dc

• Like 6

Unfortunately I had to deal with a vixen and cubs yesterday morning-only a proper prick would come out with a comment like that,I take no enjoyment from it-and so would no real terrierman,part and parcel of what we do-5 less to dig next season and if im honest I'd rather them go the humane way than by some wanker summer diggers or end up a waste on the side of the road.can't work this site out-I get warned/banned from posting for voicing my opinion and others are free to cause/say shit that in no way helps our cause one bit.funny place thl lol.atb dc

The reality of terrierwork and terriermen is that some of them have the luxury to put a time limit on their season,others have to wait for the shooting season etc.,to finish before they are asked to enter certain land,or lose it.Hunting,especially with terriers is not the romantic pastime some would have you believe,at times.

• Like 4

I'll have a drink when I want Mr politician,at night. But I won't outcross to a dog after I've said the man's dogs were rubbish, and you wouldn't know the breeding of Mr paperwork

What the f**k you on about .Have a dry day ,collect your thoughts and get back to me .If you've something to say just say it .