The Flying Fox

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen a fox enter a smallish lake and swin across it under pressure from hounds and a couple of lurchers.They had hunted him around the side of the lake 3 times and each time he made a run for the land

Posted Images

seen one we were hunting one day and the clever lad swam the canal instead of coming up the line of cover were I was standing wit lurcheraube winded me.!!!! give credit were it's due they are some animal have to admire them.

• Like 1

Cracking pics Liam ,would be good blown up on the wall second pic .Only ever seen one fox in water swimming a river for no other reason than to get to other side and I was surprised to see how high in the water it was not like a dog at all .

• Like 1

Saw a few hit the water, ( across the pond from you), but no classic jump and the only went a few foot in, some panicked and done nothing to really escape, the didn't know even though the were used to the place, maybe the weren't cracked up to be what you'd expect. This wasn't with hounds, just, terrier, Mungrel,

• Like 1