Spading A Bitch

Has any of you had ur dogs nurtured. Want do get mine done because he's a f***ing nutter when my bitch is in

I NURTURE all my dogs from whelps,I think it helps.......fickin hell if we'r going to take the piss out of bad spelling on here lets start with 'ANY TRAIL'...Christ, I thought they were selling slugs!!

• Like 2

Has any of you had ur dogs nurtured. Want do get mine done because he's a f***ing nutter when my bitch is in

I NURTURE all my dogs from whelps,I think it helps.......fickin hell if we'r going to take the piss out of bad spelling on here lets start with 'ANY TRAIL'...Christ, I thought they were selling slugs!!

Thanks mate.

I think half the useless mutts owned by people on this site need a good spading, judging by the comments of the 'problems' they have with them lol

Id try and salvage something from the mutts,its the nugget owners that want the dull thud of a shovel to wake them from their stupid stupor.

• Like 1

I think half the useless mutts owned by people on this site need a good spading, judging by the comments of the 'problems' they have with them lol

Id try and salvage something from the mutts,its the nugget owners that want the dull thud of a shovel to wake them from their stupid stupor.

Stupid stupor, you'll have the more stuperous members of this site in a quandary over such remarks! Lol

• Like 1