Any Of You Worked A Greyhound

A don't think I would there's 3 and still getting a good beating

coyote ain't it? 3 dogs will take longer than 1 on the kneck IMO, but again...I wouldn't base judgement on 3 unknown greyhounds on a coyote , we don't have them and what's 3 dogs? Could be the first they have ever seen, you just don't know for certain.

Think that's why the Internet is quite bad, people know about dogs they have never seen , and make assumptions.

It's a fox yer clown get yer glasses on

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, I agree,..and it is downright cruelty to take a full grown canine athlete, such as an ex racer,...a jukel that has been trained, conditioned, cosseted and kept in the manner of a Spartan warrior,

It was a real shame mate as he was turning into a nice handy dog .....  

I reared a nice wee bitch and used her for the roe and hares,...she fecked em up,..and I do mean, proper fecked..   Never gave the game away and told her, that she wasn't a lurcher,..and she never

A don't think I would there's 3 and still getting a good beating

coyote ain't it? 3 dogs will take longer than 1 on the kneck IMO, but again...I wouldn't base judgement on 3 unknown greyhounds on a coyote , we don't have them and what's 3 dogs? Could be the first they have ever seen, you just don't know for certain.

Think that's why the Internet is quite bad, people know about dogs they have never seen , and make assumptions.

It's a fox yer clown get yer glasses on

Thought it was a fox myself, but the above comments about 1 dog killing quicker than 2 or 3 etc, are correct

Well what about this one. Yet Another tit , Probly a gypo, these arnt fox dogs so why do some people bother.

shoot the dog and the owner,fukin disgracefull carryon.keep that dog from foxes too,hes not up to finishing the job,god help hunting when the antis get a glance of this.
  • Like 2

Saw that vid before, shocking. Didn't know it was a greyhound. I got a DVD here that got I think beddy greyhounds, they look like it, and they more or less do this? But it don't mean all beddy x are like that. Not starting an argument, if you pm me your welcome to the DVD, lol it's the worst one Iv seen

• Like 1

Saw that vid before, shocking. Didn't know it was a greyhound. I got a DVD here that got I think beddy greyhounds, they look like it, and they more or less do this? But it don't mean all beddy x are like that. Not starting an argument, if you pm me your welcome to the DVD, lol it's the worst one Iv seen

It's not a greyhound, it's a rough coated lurcher. And crap like that posted on f**k knows how many sites, forums or whatever, is why the ban WON'T be repealed. The internet, f***ing great eh?!

It's not a greyhound, it's a rough coated lurcher. And crap like that posted on f**k knows how many sites, forums or whatever, is why the ban WON'T be repealed. The internet, f***ing great eh?!
i thought it looked broken coat down its back. It don't say in the description anything about a greyhound. Assumptions again

just to add, there's a clip on cold wind blows box set, where two dogs couldn't kill fox either. One dog fawn bull grey mix, the other saluki bull grey.

But I wouldn't say that x would be useless either. Lol