• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't fault the Jim bred stuff      

Shame you ain't as versatile as your dog lol

He has been out on the mud in the morning and been dug to the same day on a few occasions Neil...last year I was out for first light a few hundred yards downstream from where the vid was taken on the

Posted Images

post-55605-0-66889500-1458252999.jpg

Sire of the dog, the lad who owned the bitch got spun a yarn and got nowhere asking about her breeding. The bitch is on here with Ian B taking a few fox in a days terrier work. Call them fell, Patterdale or anything else you like, there's nothing but working terriers in his make up

• Like 7
  • 2 months later...

The whole litter seam to be going well, been super impressed with my bitch, only thing it retrieve's is vermin that won't bolt .

I'm heading back from Ho chi min city mate hopefully get a bit of time at home you will have to get out for a stroll up the river with the mink hounds this summer with your bitch

The whole litter seam to be going well, been super impressed with my bitch, only thing it retrieve's is vermin that won't bolt .

I'm heading back from Ho chi min city mate hopefully get a bit of time at home you will have to get out for a stroll up the river with the mink hounds this summer with your bitch

Had him up at a new place over the glen from me yesterday.. Il be out most days in his june week I think..

• Like 1

Can't fault the Jim bred stuff. I've had dogs all by him from different bred bitches and they all graft to a high standard.

Here's one after his first of 2 digs from a locally notorious difficult earth.

dog only had one fault.... He was too BIG.......
  • Like 1