Breeding Young Terriers

But isn't some of that dog in his, maybe not,?, but one man with ac, proper one, first name A, has Ted in his. Don't know what to believe with half of these fellas, but i know a small amount of men who are genuine

Ted was used quite a lot over bitchs but AC did not breed him,AC bred his father Nigger.
That is correct TP bread ted but is it not also correct that AC himself brought bitches to ted for the service?????

We will let AC answer that one himself,but i doubt it as i reckon he had enough stud dogs of his own.

• Like 2

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i've bred from young terriers , a couple of times , because now and again you get some shit luck as in both cases lost at work and stolen as with all pups they then get tested , in the real world well

That's what I said. Is it any wonder there's so many badly bred terriers out there ? Breeding of an untried dog ?????????? Madness. There's a man living in Ireland now who got his hands on one of

As someone said they are your terriers to do what you want with. BUT, ask yourself this......if your breed of that young dog and next Winter when you have 6 or 7 month old pups of him and he is no go

Posted Images

Yes mate, direct. The mother to that dog was half patt half border, both proven and going back over thirty years of stuff, the patt was from tipp way, smooth dog, strong, proven in good hands, the border same, but more of a fox dog, a couple of hours on the queer one but good also,

Nice stamp of a dog the first patterdales I bought wer of a mate of TP a dog and bitch pup they had some that nigger in them on the bitchs side the father was nuttall bred I bred the bitch back into another nuttall dog and got a very good litter 3 bitchs and dog but they never reproduced atin worth keeping. I spent a couple years then trying this that and the other thing ha all backfill. Then just happened to be at a show one time got talkn to a chap that had his own few with ac blood in them I see these work there was more of the same blood introduced to this I hAve to say has produced some cracking dogs and bitchs.

• Like 1

But isn't some of that dog in his, maybe not,?, but one man with ac, proper one, first name A, has Ted in his. Don't know what to believe with half of these fellas, but i know a small amount of men who are genuine

Ted was used quite a lot over bitchs but AC did not breed him,AC bred his father Nigger.
That is correct TP bread ted but is it not also correct that AC himself brought bitches to ted for the service?????

We will let AC answer that one himself,but i doubt it as i reckon he had enough stud dogs of his own.
no bother fat man I just said I'd ask as I have some stuff related to the dogs in question and you seem to no a lot about what AC does!! And from reading a lot of your posts on here I was thinking that you new everything :) :) But maybe you Don't??????
  • Like 1

Anyone any pics of the nigger and teddy it would be nice to see them posted if someone had.

ive got a pic knocking about somewhere,but not really anybody's place to go postin pics of another mans dog,

That's fair enough

no bother fat man I just said I'd ask as I have some stuff related to the dogs in question and you seem to no a lot about what AC does!! And from reading a lot of your posts on here I was thinking that you new everything :) :) But maybe you Don't??????

be a very boring life if we all knew everything,i think everytime we put a dog in the ground we actually learn something new.

• Like 3

be a very boring life if we all knew everything,i think everytime we put a dog in the ground we actually learn something new.
your %100 right as soon as you stop learning it's time to pack it in!!!! It makes me laugh tho this site you will have fellas throwing out facts? About this breed and that breed and as soon as there asked questions that don't sit well with them or there so called facts they start out with the politicians answers !! Instead of facts then its I think or you should ask this fella!! Ha ha it's all a load of Bollox!! Now I've seen all I need to see on this site!! I'd like if the admin could delete my page FatMan you might be able to get that sorted for me!! ;):) Edited by jross

I mean guy's who, are selling them and stud for the max £,... / I don't mean tp

Dont think TP has any of that stuff left about him now,could be wrong.
no don't think he has, Teddy gone a couple of years ago and was very old, I know a man got the service and had very good hard capable one's, not a sound. The son of Ted he gave away is dead, it was over six, headcase, men would lend it,he gave it to someone I know and got it to cover a bitch, there all going well too.i told that someway he had bred the ngr dog a few ways in the son, etc?

your %100 right as soon as you stop learning it's time to pack it in!!!! It makes me laugh tho this site you will have fellas throwing out facts? About this breed and that breed and as soon as there asked questions that don't sit well with them or there so called facts they start out with the politicians answers !! Instead of facts then its I think or you should ask this fella!! Ha ha it's all a load of Bollox!! Now I've seen all I need to see on this site!! I'd like if the admin could delete my page FatMan you might be able to get that sorted for me!! ;):)

I will leave that to yourself.