Katie Hopkins

when i was 15 and lumbered or had a date which usually ment meeting a girl of a similar age in the swing park where we hung around or at a party soft drinks only of course but the thing is i and my mates all tried like feck with the dates to get as far as we could so although she would be under age but so would i so does that make me a underaged peado or just a horny wee teenager.

Its the age difference, 15 y.o chasing around a 15 y.o is natural

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like her. Obviously she says stuff for effect but at least she is honest. More trustworthy than folk that talk behind your back.

I f****d up a million times in my life but i think he is the only thing I got right. .. he became a dad 11 days ago & has opened one of them isa things for a house deposit I must admit I am very

The father of that wee child is guilty of the young uns death if he hadnt wanted free shit from the west the wee kid would still be alive, they were already in a safe country so they were not refugees

Posted Images

I think he's a dirty scum bag and I wouldn't argue with cutting his balls off.

My only point was I would hope my daughter, at 15, would no better than shagging a married footballer. I would also hope, if she did, that I could keep it quiet and deal with the scumbag myself. Unfortunately when something like this happens people,from the victims family to the media, see pound signs first and foremost.

• Like 2

The sad thing for the girl is her reputation is now ruined for life unfortunately . Could have done with Adam Johnson being a role model to her and steering her away from making a mistake which will follow her around for years rather than thinking of getting his hands on her

She's still a c**t

she a anti c**t she argees with brain may about the badger cull and fox hunting, on her tv show she was having a go about people taking there children to the boxing day hunts saying if there children turn in to killer you can onlt blame the parents for taking them to watch hunts
Katie hopkins is an anti??

The whore...and here's me defending her!!

Sorry

It's ok, I've found this. We can all go back to loving her...

http://www.exeterexpressandecho.co.uk/Katie-Hopkins-causes-outrage-controversial-fox/story-25775322-detail/story.html

• Like 2

When my lad was 17 he started dating his girlfriend. she is the same age as him , after meeting her I found her to be very a very young 17 year oId.... I pulled him to one side & told him that if I thought he had pressured her into doing anything she wasn't ready for emotionally I would have his bollocks on a platter .

Anyone who thinks a child of 15 is emotionally mature enough to get into a sexual relationship with a man nearly double her age is as sick as the dirty b*****d who groomed this kid

• Like 5

When my lad was 17 he started dating his girlfriend. she is the same age as him , after meeting her I found her to be very a very young 17 year oId.... I pulled him to one side & told him that if I thought he had pressured her into doing anything she wasn't ready for emotionally I would have his bollocks on a platter .

Anyone who thinks a child of 15 is emotionally mature enough to get into a sexual relationship with a man nearly double her age is as sick as the dirty b*****d who groomed this kid

Now that was some top class parenting Kay, hats off to you :thumbs: bet your lad has grown into a fine gentleman :yes:

Now that was some top class parenting Kay, hats off to you :thumbs: bet your lad has grown into a fine gentleman :yes:

I f****d up a million times in my life but i think he is the only thing I got right. :laugh: .. he became a dad 11 days ago & has opened one of them isa things for a house deposit I must admit I am very proud of him , the lad came good after me & his father split up... he has had work since he was 15 & passed his driving test , I think having 2 strong male figures in his life in granddads kept him on the right path ... anyway enough rambling from me ... here's me little grandson Ethan , he is a wee little thing 5lbs

post-3174-0-98615900-1458354852_thumb.jpg

he couldnt take his eyes off the black & white animal

• Like 7

I f****d up a million times in my life but i think he is the only thing I got right. :laugh: .. he became a dad 11 days ago & has opened one of them isa things for a house deposit I must admit I am very proud of him , the lad came good after me & his father split up... he has had work since he was 15 & passed his driving test , I think having 2 strong male figures in his life in granddads kept him on the right path ... anyway enough rambling from me ... here's me little grandson Ethan , he is a wee little thing 5lbs

IMG_3414.JPG

In amongst all the depressing stuff on this thread this post is golden .

The problem with age is that it is simply a number!

As you point out a 17 year old was apparently not very mature, but on the reverse a 15 year old may be VERY mature for their age!

The specifics of this particular case is something most here only know about through the media.

Whatever anyone feels about the footballer, we would not be debating this if she had been a little older, so what makes it fine at 16 when you yourself say 17 was immature?

Some seem to think at 15years 364 days he is a disgusting ****** who should have his balls removed, whilst a day later its fine.

Life just isn't that black and white!

:thumbs:

As you point out a 17 year old was apparently not very mature, but on the reverse a 15 year old may be VERY mature for their age!

The specifics of this particular case is something most here only know about through the media.

Whatever anyone feels about the footballer, we would not be debating this if she had been a little older, so what makes it fine at 16 when you yourself say 17 was immature?

Some seem to think at 15years 364 days he is a disgusting ****** who should have his balls removed, whilst a day later its fine.

The law is though

Actually even the Law isn't black and white on this issue, the lays down an age and exceptions and extenuation circumstances.

That is not what I'm trying to say though, my comments are based on the wider issue of age alone, and peoples reactions here to what can be a day!

attachicon.gifIMG_3414.JPG

Being a parent is the most important job in the world I reckon if you get that right not much else matters :yes: fair play to your son he sounds a credit to you and congratulations on the grandson he sure is a bonny wee thing, bet you're already spoiling him rotten :laugh:

He would still be a sick c**t that wants his balls removed a day later :thumbs:

Edited by BGD